Sunday, February 17, 2008

Take a break; Have a 'KitKat'!


I just feel the urge to blog. Hahaha! Ytdy, Dad, Bro2 and myself plucked starfruits from our tree...a whole bucket full of starfruits!! There were soooooo many ants and those tiny disgusting creatures started falling all over me!!... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My hair's standing again.

Anyway here are some pictures we took in Malacca:

Fruits stall at some stopover:


Kim plopped on the bed. - "WHR'S MY ARM!?":


DimSum - FOOOOOD!:


MORE FOOD!:




The Dim Sum House's new recruit - Kor Wen. Lol! He's super efficient la!


The Chopstick Sisters with many other extra chopsticks.


And the Teapot Brothers? Lol!


Sis and Kor Wen:


Family Photo:


Uncle See Ying's house:


Donkeh & I. Not bad eh our angle's about the same. Lol! The pic's a bit small but u can click to see what Kor Wen behind is doing. -.-":


Donkeh being a goon:


Kim being a goon:


That's All Folks!
~~~

2 more chpts to gooooooo! I'm so gonna kope Bro1's new PSP and complete bomberman! LOL!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:36:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com