Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Thank You, Lord, for the answered prayer of fine weather, safety and fellowship! =DTB28+Inez+Theresa came over to my place for a BBQ and a few surprised birthday celebrations as well. I'm not too sure if they had suspected anything la... but anyway, Happy Birthday to Marcus (Jan 10), William (Feb 28), Weng Wah (Mar 2) and Clement (Mar 6)! =D The morning weather was nice and windy although it drizzled slightly for awhile. Joeline reached at 10:40+ and Claudia reached slightly later so we went to get ice and marshmallows first. We started baking the cookies, pie, making dessert and cooking the pasta. Thank you, girls!! Carmen reached after and was our artiste for the cards. =) The cards were really nice and suited them perfectly la! Cuz I sponsored the papers. Wahaha just kidding! It was pretty fun baking and cooking la! HAHA! Sharol and Wei Lynn came next, followed by Inez, Clement, William, Marcus, Ivan, Clarene, Vanessa, Carissa, Weng Wah and Theresa. =D THK U PPL FOR COMING! I nv expected SO many to come! Hahahah! I know Sharol wasn't feeling too good so, do get well quick and rest enough to sustain u for ur tiring job!! Take care! =)
All in all we took pictures, played Indian Poker w forfeit, heart attack, mahjong, told ghost stories, played a bit of guitar, talked, drank and ate! Lol!! They didn't really mess up as intended or burn my house down la... Hehehehe! Wait till I get the pics and vids.. Muahaha! And I'm sure everyone 'loved' the slopes up to my house. It's one thing they'll nv forget at least! HAHAHA!
Thank you, Wilma, for the food prep and clearing! Thanks Mom for helping me throughout and being so hospitable and funny even though ur legs hurt! =S Thanks Kor, for helping start the BBQ, welcoming my friends too and letting William hug u, lol! Thanks Dad, for ur guits, vodka, and also welcoming my friends!! =D Oh ya, thank you to my dogs who were crazy in the beginning but nice towards the end. LOL =.="
I just love 'nua-ing' with my friends in my room! WAHAHA!