Thursday, March 13, 2008
There was BAoc meeting today so I met Claudia at abt 11. We were actually not early but on time and everyone else was late so we were early. HAHAHA whatever. We sat andwaited at the bench outside 3-10, started playing cards and Derek came shortly after us. He joined us for a few rounds of Dai Dee then Crystal called us in. We started on the necklaces first anyway. Then Marcus came and we talked a bit of nonsense. He woke up early but arrived late... -.- Everyone's so connected. They know Sophia Chong and Crystal knows her too. They know Celeste..Ok no comments la! Hmm..B teo's classmate is their friend. Woah...they must be pretty popular huh! LOL! Anyway Glenn came to join us and Marcus was being a bit*h. LoL!! xD Once again, no comments! HAHAHA! We ate and continued a bit after. Today was pretty crappy la! Then B teo was gyming again so Claudia and I met him in C1. We talked and played cards and almost froze to death...no, not really to the 'death' part. But it was a really cold, cooolldddd day! My nose has been stuck since a week ago. KF asked if I needed a toilet pump. PSFFFFTTT! Hahahah! Met BAO too!! HEHE pretty pretty!! =) We had a SERIOUSLY RETARDED time man! DumbDumb, Idiot and Stupid played Dai dee, Blackjack, poker, heart attack, some 1 to 13 game and we taught DumbDumb how to play bridge. HAHAHA! I've been playing too much man! bad bad Kim... Next week I'm skipping bintan but I have a whole lot of activties back to back. RAWR!! That's a good thing! =D-Out-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DOasai3_Vo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbUn_h9I088&feature=related