Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I'M SO HAPPY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ABT! LOL!!!! *Takes deep breath* HMMMMM, firstly, really shocked about my results (same as Sarah, HOHOHOHO!!). Secondly, got into the same class as my friends!! Even the 2 'outsiders' who came in are my friends from last sem and softball! Ok I'm not sure who are some of the ACS guys but I'm sure they are a bunch of crappy ppl who will spice things up. =D Combine class consists of Lynette and her crazy girl friends. TB28 consists of 8 girls and 8 guys - Carmen, Joeline, Claudia, Vanny, Clarene, Chih Ching, Yi Lin, Kim, William, Marcus, Ivan, Derek, Benedict, Samuel, Yu Song, Aaron. No more nightmare like last sem!! For those who didn't know, I made a booboo when selecting my timetable and ended up alone. Anyway many ppl got in tgt with their friends and the timetables this time round are all pretty all right. And helping William choose his timetable went smooth! THANK YOU LORD! ^__^Today was one heck of a day! Choosing timetable is more scary than sitting for exams! HAHA! BAoc meeting today was really fun and productive too! Talked more to Regina, Dennis and a new guy, Gary. I'm looking forward to many things like my 4th BBQ this hols, HAHA!! I've heard quite a lot of shocking stuffs today. My fingers can't keep up with my head now! AHhhhhh. LOL! Anyway there are 2 ppl I have come to REALLLLLYYYYY respect a lot today! ^^ I shan't mention names and bkgrd to respect their privacy. Oh yea anyway today's the last day of the pasar malam. I RESISTED eating durians cuz I had to go out everyday and I didn't want my friends to faint when they inhale. LOL! I owe ppl treats and presents! Backing track a little, Sunday was another great day. Service was so nice (PnW and powerful sermon), went to Carmen's Youth Rally with Claudia and Marcus and Derek later that evening. The msg was really really gd and applicable to me too!! We had quite a fine time tgt. Awesome day! ^^ Last Fri (14th), B teo and I reformatted our coms. Met Bao, Bez, and Chiang. On Sat, I went to Mark's house again for BBQ. I got pics of his dogbear in my phone but I can't upload them!!!! =( On Mon (17th), there was BA meeting again and trying on of gowns for my sis and I.
~~~
Wed: STAYOVER @ KIM'S
Thurs: Go for BAoc and play Badm in NP
Fri/Sat: Night cycling perhaps or hang out with Ping
Sat evening: Sonic edge, easter event
The week to come: Choose IS, go on class outing, BAoc meetings, settle driving lessons. NEED TO VISIT THE DENTIST & TAKE A BLOODTEST. =.=
Oh boy oh boy! I shall add on stuffs when I'm more calmed... BYEEEE ^^
~~~
Add ons: Initially, those coming over tmrw was Bgoh and Bez only. Now it's them, An an, Choon, maybe Reuel and B teo. LOL!
AND I'M SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR JO!!!!!!!!! She's gonna own her course mates and make SOME PEOPLE jealous. HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH! xD