Sunday, March 23, 2008

19 - 23 Mar 08


19 - 20 (Wed - Thurs):
Bez, Bgoh, Choon, Anand & Reuel came over to play/watch stuff/eat. I was helping Clement rearrange and choose his timetable too. We finished PB2 AT LAST! And Bez showed us some whacky vids on youtube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6znehWQhyqk - kickboxing shin break (YOWWWW!)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ksm5uiG4dwQ - Dancer Vs Baby MORTAL KOMBAT REMIX (YOWWWW but...hahaha!!! =X)

11+, we walked down and all except Reuel and Bez went home. We bumped into Donkey who had just alighted at the bus stop. Bez had track on Thurs so he stayed over as it was more convenient from my hse to sch. Reuel had nth better to do so he stayed over. Haha! xP I had BAoc meeting the next day too. Joeline, Claudia and I were the first SCs to reach. We have just a bit more stuffs left to do! Yay! =D It was Jerel's bday (22/3 to be exact) so the SCOs/ASCOs/MCs were playign with flour and foam. hahaha! I like my grp's banner! =D We're in Fantastic 4 and some of us Fantastics played some bonding games to kill time - Polarbear (Mafia), Ding Dong, Murderer, Sa/Fan Sa. Quite fun la.. And then we cleared up and left. Didn't follow B teo to hunt for his mom's present cuz I was tired, accompanying sick Carmen, and my hp batt was dying and I can't survive without it. LOL. Thursday evening was damn boring cuz there was no badminton. KS had work and my brother was sick. =((( When I reached home, there was no one to talk to. Rahhh.. Kim hates being alone at home.

21 - 22 (Fri - Sat) : Good Friday; Hanging out with the NS man
I woke up in the afternoon as usual and started playing tio tei zhu (dou4 di4 zhu3)with Jia Yin and Donkey. Mom was making kuey with Aunty Marie. Her church friends came over around 3 onwards to eat, fellowship and watch a video screening (super cool testimony by this guy). I left home in the evening to Josh's house. We jammed in their very nice studio and I came to know about 3 new songs from Hillsongs. Havn't been in touched with their latest albums but these are the songs anyway:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tNsf-VlM2aM&feature=related - To Know Your Name
http://youtube.com/watch?v=H3mCA2Q67Ps - Second Chance
http://youtube.com/watch?v=htVShpiSV9s - In Your Freedom

EXTREMELY NICE! ^^

Was nice to see Aunty Esther after so long!! Didn't get to say hi to Uncle Johnson cuz he was overseas. Met Colin, his gf, Char, Jon, and Alex too. Then Ping and Mark came over later on. Woffle, Sugar and Pebbles are still as cute as ever! HAHA! Jon was busy playing WII and Fifa but joined us in jamming a bit later. Alex, Char, Josh and I were in the studio. Alex has a very nice recording voice. I haven't really heard Sam sing before. HAHA! At abt 11, we took a cab down to Mark's hse and met Joel. I was a bit tired so I didn't crap as much. Was good catching up with Ping, hearing him disturb Josh and all. Lol! And we were talking abt this haunted hse known as Red House... and then Ping and Josh were torturing a bug in Macs... and JOEL GOT HIS VROOMVROOM BIKE!!!! WAH I WANNA PILLION ONEEEE DAY! lol... and Ping was showing us some tattoo pictures. Those that cut off the skin or burn the skin was GROSS!! And there were pictures of split tongues and stuff. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... Later on we slacked in Mark's room until morning. Mark konked out first la. Haha! Joel left at 6+ cuz he had to visit his grandparents later on. Ping fell aslp shortly after and Josh and I left tgt. He took 961 BUS with me. HAHA powerrr! =D He should thk me for helping him save about $10! I reached home, listened to the 3 hillsongs songs then slept till 3pm. Then woke up to eat, play mah jong, and got ready to go to church for the concert. The sonic edge music was SOLID! The ang moh was super high, the lead had a great voice and they were all just so sync-ed. I wish they'd play more though!! Pastor Glenn Lim was the speaker too and he was an ex drug addict. Amazing ppl...but mostly, because we have an amazing God! =D There were easily a thousand youths! And I hadn't jumped for SOOOOOO LONG!! Felt goooood~ =P I think everyone enjoyed la! Jan was with us too... And I saw Rico and his few tall friends pop out from afar amongst the littler ones. HAHAHA!! And CJ was there too!! My my, what a surprise!! =D Anyway I got a shirt and a signed poster and sticker from Sonicedge. Pretty cool huh! So sad, they might not be playing as a band anymore. =( The ministry's closing and they have another calling. Today was like their swan song and they have blessed many through their music. Everything ended at around 10 and there were DONUTS and some concocted drink for supper! Came back and continued mah jong. LOL! And there's a nice drama and msg for tmrw's 3 services and I'm looking forward! Also, I have a combined class BBQ at ECP. Can't wait! =D


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:42:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com