Saturday, March 01, 2008
The weather this morning was cold and wet and I loved it, hahahah! I woke up really early for ham and sausage breakfast and was surprised to see almost everyone else at home awake as well.The rain continued for quite awhile and Joel arrived first. Mark and Sam were uncontactable at first but in the end, only Mark, Joel and I went to ECP. We were planning to go to Ubin instead but we thought it would be too muddy. Anyway while waiting for Mark, Joel and I scanned the shelves in coldstorage and helped rearranged a few misplaced items. Lol! Was pretty cool seeing some stuffs we had nv seen before in coldstorage or anywhr at all! Hahaha! Mark's dad fetched Mark and he was so apologetic but we really didn't mind!! Heheheh!! And the father and son reallly do look alike! HAHA! Anyway we cabbed down, cycled till one extreme end, picked shells, threw stuffs, talked a lot and had a really good time! :P We ate at the food centre and the very very nice weather was sooo refreshing...=D
I shall let the pictures do the talking...
Throwing stuffs:
The rental guy picked this pink bike for me. -.-":
The pondok(shelter) we sat under to feast:
All his.. Lol!:
Oh ya...we had young coconuts too! Yummm... =D
We cycled for about 3 to 4 hrs, then walked over to marine parade to take 966 back. We bumped into Asha on the bus! She was visiting her cousins that day. =) And Joel kept saying he was Rambo and we were talking about the pai kah terrorist guy who escaped. 'Rambo' kept saying he didn't take on the terrorist cuz Rambo only fights with a whole army. And also the police hadn't called him yet. LOL! =.=" Kuku sia! xD We saved 20 cents of cab fare walking along diaryfarm road!! Woohooo! Hahahaha! There was this police patrol vehicle with 4 to 5 policeman parked and I think keeping a look out for the wanted fellow. So dumb la! They should go undercover or sth wad! As if the terrorist who managed to escape from quite a high security prison would be goondu enough to show up at the police vehicle to perhaps ask for directions. Lol! =.= And I don't understand why police turn on their sirens sooo loud every time they are chasing bad guys. They're like letting them know they are coming and giving them a headstart la... stupid. Lol! Anywayyyyy, back to Rambo and Mark. LOL! They came into my messy house for the first time and then we youtubed a bit. The Satayman that comes by not very frequently came by too.. How nice! Ah ma (NOT referring to Jo) came over and my friends called her 'Auntie'. HAHA! Then my grandma laughed and said she was very old already. =P We waited for Sam and Josh to come and they too came in. We almost went to town but figured it was too late so we just went down below to eat. The food at Blooie's is quite decent! We sat there and watched a bit of table tennis and bike racing. =D There were quite a few Koreans who came and sat near us. And Blooie's is full of Ang Mohs too! ^______^ My 2 favourite grps of ppl, LOL! After that, Josh accompanied Sam back to Yishun whr she wanted to get a HK show. I suddenly had a craving for ice cream so Mark, Joel and I went to 7/11. They walked me up and we continued chatting for awhile before I went in. Had a greeeaaat time hanging out with them! =D
Once again, the toads have come to visit... I hope they don't form a choir again! I still have their recordings! LOL!