Tuesday, March 25, 2008
11 came but it was pretty fun!! The 20+ min walk from pit 19 to 37...the setting up of pit in the presence of the strong breeze...the yummy banana+chocolate fondue...the stingray with sambal...the little surprise celebration for Ai Ping...the sweet prawns Chih Ching kept peeling...the cycling...the chit chatting...the many many pictures such as these =D:Kokseng - He always comes prepared!! So dependable! hahahaha! Great guy.
Us against the wind. Setting up the pit was no easy feat!
Woah la! Our mini BBQ pit. HAHA!
Ai Ping, the bday gal! I just love her smile! Hahaha! She rocks!
Eleanor, Nicole, Ai Ping, Chih Ching, Wei Bin, Rebekah, Kim. ^^
Grp pic 1 - We asked a China guy to help us take the pic. He didn't know how to use a camera. =S
Grp pic 2.
CJ & Nicole - Look at CJ's scary eyes! Hahaha! The smoke gave an eerie feeling as well..cool!!
I wanna keep my fringe long but it's at a really sucky length now...gahhh.
It looks like I have a lightbulb above my head! *EUREKA*..lol! That's me with Nicole the pro swimmer and CJ the pro archer. =D
Kok Seng's parents kindly dropped us at convenient locations. 9 of us excluding CJ and Nicole took the van and we took more pictures..heheheh!
Oooo I like my hair here.. WAHAHAHA!! And they all have amazing smiles!!! And Rebekah looks very non-Chinese! Sweet girl! Hehehe! It was her dad who helped get our food too..many thks!
We all love this one! Rico looks like he's putting an act cute twist. HAHAH! It's actually Eleanor's hand. LOL!!
Our last shot and Ming Kai's in it at last!! =D
I ALWAYS look weird in pictures..=(((( Anyway Rico, Chih Ching and I took 154 from Paya Lebah MRT station and we had a gd chat all the way. I regret not taking Dip+. =( And then I heard more Barker stories. LOL! Rico knows Mark too! Heheh. Chih Ching and I took 67 and she alighted a few stops before me. Had a nice time..=D
Thank you Rebekah and Chih Ching for the planning and foooood! HAhahaha! I will miss this grp of cool ppl and of cuz a few more who couldn't make it for the BBQ. =)