Monday, March 03, 2008

3Mar08


My hols have been really packed with fun yet I still have enough rest so I hv the energy to play. Hahaha! Hope it stays that way! Last Fri, I went to Bez's hse to Mahjong and slack. Sebas, Reuel and Choon were there too. Later on, Chao Yi and Anand came. Chao Yi has become super 'prawny'. He kept asking for the tuner and Reuel asked him to go to the kitchen to get it (tuna) and Chao Yi really did! -.-" And they kept talking about Anand hiding around somewhr. Haha! xD Racist la... Anyway by the time Bgoh came, I had already gone home. Haiya! Haha! There was a lorry jam in old woodlands road to Kranji area. And those drivers were literally 'kiao-kah-ing' in their seats cuz the traffic wasn't moving or crawling at all! My bus route on the way home even got diverted. The jam was there from the time I left home (2+) till the time I left Jabez's home (10+). Ytdy/today, I accompanied my bro to go club-scouting for NRA. It's just one of the items in my 'list of crazy stuffs to do'. LOL! Too bad the clubs were closing or closed cuz they mostly close early on Sundays and remain close till Tuesdays and then open for the rest of the week. I saw the outside of MOS and The Arena and one very Cheena club. Lol! Didn't go to butter factory cuz I think my bro had forgotten whr it was. My bro's trying to book the club for 100+ ppl for some celebrations. Riverside is a pretty nice place to stone... not in those clubs or pubs but by the river. I must explore more cuz Sgp's too freaking small and boring. HAHA! And I should come out from under my rock cuz I'm like the most sua gu person on Earth. Bleah.. Anyway we left home at 11+pm and reached home around 2+am cuz the trip wasn't so fruitful. He almost brought me to changi/geylang/orchard towers to see you know..those 'bu[4]-nan[2]-bu[4]-nu[3]s'. Lol! But I was rather lazy la, so we went home instead. I told him we should go with more friends so more ppl can laugh tgt. =P We didn't go to St James at Vivo area cuz we thought the clubs there would most likely be closed as well. I followed him cuz I thought it would be quite an eye opener la. Our hse gate was lock...and we had no key...and I was wearing a skirt... so only my bro could climb over the gate. The wall was infested with ants but my bro sort of 'flew' over the wall la. So fit! *Clapclapclap* LOL! Then he opened the gate with the control and we all lived happily ever after! =D hahaha =.=. I'm still wide awake now cuz I slept in the afternoon after coming home from church. Mom, sis and I stopped by Sheng Siong to buy stuffs, particularly mangoes. Garlic!! DO U READ THIS?? I HV MANY MANY MANGOES WAITING FOR YA! LOL!!! Anyway some of the other things I wanna do in my 'list of crazy stuffs to do' include taking a blood test, visiting the dentist, gg to hk/desaru/tioman/phuket to do water sports or anything new and thrilling and... terrorist-hunting. LOL! Told u it's crazy. My sis thinks the terrorist is dead and they're just trying to cover up. Bro and Mom thinks it's inside job. Speculations...speculations... Oh well, better be save than sorry right. haha! Anyway Desaru seems the most likely this hols la. I have quite a lot to do in preparation for my sis's wedding too, not that these things are crazy la... =] I have to experiment with eye shadow and eye make up. And lately, I've be scarring myself (of cuz not intentionally!)... A LOT. One from my dog, one from some plastic, one from glass, one from bike, and several others unknown. -.-" I wanna rear a big FURRY bunny that looks like a dog!! I wanna play with Mark's bear/dog! And talking about animals, my bro's friend keeps this SUPER HYPER AND FRIENDLY husky. The friend might bring it back to China with her but if she doesn't, we're gonna take him in! They shaved it's fur cuz it had ticks so now it looks nothing like a husky! The fur's still super smooth and it's really skinny but handsome! And one eye is yellowish/whitish while the other is brownish! So interesting! =D Oh yes I wanna go picnic with my family, fly kites and go diving too! LOL!! Oh ya I saw this quite pretty girl (look like those from international sch) who had a REALLY AWESOME tattoo of an anklet with a cross on her ankle. At first I thought it was a real anklet! NICE!!~ I'm not crazy enough to get a tattoo la! The last crazy item I gotta do is go out with Jo. The going out part is not crazy...just the person I'm going out with. HAHAHAH!! xD

BAoc preparations are starting and I just found out there's sth on this Wed. I didn't receive the mail but Dennis Poh forwarded it to me. I saw the list of email addresses and didn't see the BS ppls' emails in it too. Dumb dumb SCO missed us out. LOL! xD I will be organising badm with chr ppl veeeerry soon!! And I'm hoping Dad gets a home theatre system FAST so we can karaoke! LOL! =DDD Btw, bro and I might be booking driving lessons this hols and start when sch starts. We intend to spread out the lessons, so when my bday comes this yr, I would have finished the theory part so I can start driving lessons proper. By yr 3, I would be able to drive...provided I don't fail. I don't intend to drive to school though. Anyway there's this 1-yr probation thingy. And Mom's been bugging us to learn driving (so we can fetch her to market -.-) so it's cool la... someone to pay for your lessons. Weeheee! I always think I'm too short to learn driving, but I take comfort when I think of my mom. WAHAHAH! xD

Anyway I hope yall out there are having a fun and meaning hols so far!! Don't waste time rotting! At least stoneing with ur friends is meaningful cuz u talk! Time isn't like money - Money lost can be regained but time once lost, is gone forever.

Pastor Edmund shared this qoute with us ytdy...it's quite random but anyway:
Success without purpose is life without meaning


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 3:20:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com