Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I can't quite rmbr in details what happened the past week cuz I've been too lazy and busy to blog. Heheheh! Let's see...4 Mar: Can't rmbr. I think I went for a haircut, and B Teo came from gym so we went to coffee bean to nua. Bro went to cut his hair too and joined us later. And they had so many common topics to talk about...from cars to alcohol and so on. So I listened and learned la! Lol!!
5 Mar: Met Carmen for lunch and had our first proper BAoc meeting. BAoc Fantastic 4 group is dominated by Acc and BFS students =((. Marcus came but he was ultra bored especially since he didn't know the ppl there and his friends had been too engrossed with football so they didn't come. Frankly, I was feeling bored too cuz the rest were in their cliques and Claudia, Joeline and the rest didn't come =(. After the brief meeting, I met B Teo at the gym and later on, my bro and the 3 of us went to gorge ourselves at Bt Timah food centre. There were stingray, hokkien mee, char kuey tiao, carrot cake and orh luak. Not very fantastic la! Then Mom called and wanted staples quite urgently so we walked over to Bt Timah shopping ctr to get them in popular. It was still quite early so we went to play pool, and Bro and I got trashed of cuz.. LOL! But we had our tyco shots! Super fun man. In the end, somehow, nobody had to do any pumpings. Haha!! That day, I developed a headache and managed to fall asleep only after a long while.
6 Mar: I ALMOST didn't join the guys for ECP today! My head was throbbing slightly but I quite willingly dragged myself to ECP...by MYSELF...on MY OWN...in the frigging brrCOLDbrrrr 966! LOL! ^^ I was so afraid I'd miss the stop! We cycled but didn't stone at the rocks. However this time, we went to quite a few 'new' places. We saw some really nice sandcastles which
7 Mar: I BAKED! Cookies la..what were u thinking? Psfft. Melting moments - the name itself made me drool... almost. Lol! Anyway I spent the whole afternoon baking and standing so my ankles started to hurt as usual. The recipe was simple but they bluffed me! The first trial batch was tasteless! So I added like 200% more sugar. WAHAHA! Diabetes, wooooo~ xD It really melted slightly cuz of the icing sugar so it was pretty successful. There wasn't many but Mark wanted to try so I brought some to let him try the next day.
8 Mar: Mark's house is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COSY AND NICE!!!!EXCLAMATION MARK!!!! Coronation area... Jon didn't come for unknown reasons and Joel stayed. =) I met Adam and Zach from BAoc on 171! The canoepolo guys were gg to town. It was my first time going to Mark's so both of them (him and Joel) came out to Coronation plaza to bring me in. I brought a few cookies to let them try since both of them can bake too. Mark said he loves baking and both him and Joel can bake brownies! Wooowww~ HAHAHA! Mark's house is just like Evan's but Evan's is more spacious. Mark's look like a chalet and a really cosy one! Woody woody, plants, cane furniture, white cushions and linens. SOO NICE! And how can I forget his pet bear!?! SO CUTE! The name's Buzzy and he seems to like me! HEHEE!! It's a cross btwn a german shepherd, golden retriever and labrador. BIG, grizzly bear-brown, furry, innocent eyes. AWWWW!! And when we ordered macs for dinner, it rested its head on my lap while waiting for food! So adorable! ^^ It's really friendly to humans but ferocious to other dogs. It broke a german shepherd's leg when its chain broke loose in botanic gardens. Youch! I should have taken pictures of the dog!! DORGHHHHH!!! Anyway Josh and Sam came later and we all played cards, ate homemade yummy tiramisu and chit-chatted. Joel tried to cheat a few times in Black Jack. Hahaha not surprising laaa! Lol jk =D. He played some press game with Sam and both got so high! Super funny watching them! Mark's aunty and cousin from Msia were staying with them too and she was asking Mark who his gf was. Lol!! Later on, Josh and Sam went back so it was left with Mark, Joel and I again. We continued chatting about everything under the sun, or in this case, stars. The place is REALLY peaceful! And Mark's parents are awesome ppl! Mark's dad fetched us home cuz it was about 1am. Haha! So paiseh! =S Another great day. Jon's gg into NS soon btw but I doubt I can make it for his farewell dinner this Sat. Oh ya and I didn't know what the day's activity was gonna be like so I told Stef I couldn't go for Badm in RP, and got scolded by Sam cuz she went! HAHAH! Ooooops!! I miss Stef! = I'm gonna play badm REAL SOON! For sure! =)
9 Mar: This morning when I returned home from Mark's homely home, I got hungry like always in the middle of the night so I went to grab my tin of cookies. Low and behold, the rat beat me to it and finished everything up. I checked with everyone else and only my dad ate a bit. There weren't many left and I didn't eat much myself. =((( I was really pissed la! If it was my whole family finishing it, I wouldn't mind, but just one person? !!!. The worse thing is he didn't even ask me beforehand or tell me he had eaten some. And he even had the guts to come up to my room to ask for 'anything to eat'!! Then he rummaged thru my plastic bag and took Donkeh's potato chips and didn't close it nicely so now it's all turned soft. To think I bought him his fav choc that day! Wah lau! And he said it wasn't him who finished up my cookies. But he definitely ate the most la!! It's been 3 days and I am still pissed cuz I ate not many, baked till my legs hurt, and wanted to share some with my friends but now I can't. RAWR!!
Anyway the Sunday's sermon was gd! Pastor Ann preached and she and her husband, Senior Pastor Edmund Chan are such an adorable couple and amazing ppl! It was Pastor Ann's 50th bday and she kept referring to Pastor Edmund as "my gd friend, your senior pastor". Hahahaha!! The msg was about telling the truth that hurts. There was this other nice quote: Love first, give first, honour first, seek first. I'm sure when u live by this, u'll be blessed! ^^ Mark invited me to NC (The Rock) for the 4th service but I rmbred I promised to go to the IT fair with B teo and I wanted to get some stuffs too. It was my first time gg to such a huge IT fair so it was good I went with someone who wasn't so noob like myself. HAHAHAH! xD Didn't see HL or HC working but I saw B wu and Kimberly Fong! Donkeh didn't join us in the end. Suntec was PACKED!! There were SO MUCH things to see! Samsung phones are superduper chio. Both of us got a 750gb HDD that came with 2 free software and B teo got a LCD scrn for his sis to game. And he paid for his 2 items but is gonna get reimbursement NOT FAIR!! xD I'm gonna get more RAM come June! Later on we went to Waraku and eavesdropped not purposefully on this 2 seemingly normal but very likely lesbians next to us. =.=" We took a strt bus (961) back and he suddenly rmbred he had to get butter and vanilla essense for baking. So he got them at coldstorage below my place just before it closed. He had a 'GREAT' time lugging the trolley and a few bags over the overhead bridge and everywhr. Lol! I went home and got a call from donkeh, asking me to go back down to coffee bean to join him and mom. They had just finished swimming. Coffee bean was closing soon so we da-baoed. Went home and played carom and dad started showing off again. xP Whooopie! =D
10 Mar: Uh oh...my entry's getting longer and longer! Shall be fast! I spent the whole day sorting out com stuffs, sneezing and spitting phlegm, watching videos (DBSK IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL! But I'm not fanatical about them. PROMISE!), and talking to friends. My new bf/HDD hates my com, or the other way round. =( Anyway it works just that the extra progs that come with it won't work. Shall reformat my com and try again. =) Dad, Mom, Bro and I played carom again and we drank Malibu and some red wine with ribena. Correction, I didn't play, not cuz I was drunk and couldn't hit straight! Wilma was doing manicure for me so my nails were not yet dry and I didn't wanna scratch it. She learnt manicure and pedicure in high school back in the Philippines! So cool! And she offered to do my nails and there were nice colours so what the heck! Hahaha! She's REALLY SKILLFUL & GOOOOOOD! But poor her got bitten by many mozzies in the process. At least she killed 3. Hahah! And MALIBU ROCKS! Pleasant caribbean drink which is made up of white rum and coconut. Nice bottle too! =DD I wanna try Cordon Blue next! Maha!
11 Mar: I met B teo again for lunch and we went to the helpdesk at 72 cuz we agreed to reformat our coms in sch. I tried this new Unagi something in C1 which was pretty good. B teo had just finished from gym and I was supposed to go for BAoc meeting. In the end, B teo couldn't reformat his com and I spent the few hours transferring files into my HDD. Claudia came to meet me at 2 and we didn't go for BAoc cuz Carmen called and told us they were just screening Fantastic 4 so it was quite pointless to go by then. Claudia said she bei[4] pian[4] lai[2] xue[2] xiao[4]. Wahahaha! Paiseh la! At least she made a new
Now u know why I haven't been feeling bored this hols! Results are coming...easter's coming... William's coming back so we all can hang out after the 24th since most will stop working by then I think... I can't wait to learn driving~~
*Dreaaaaaammmmmmiinnngggg*