Thursday, March 13, 2008
Have you ever played cards and such till ur back hurt? I think Anand, Bgoh, Bez, Chiang, my bro and I have! Heheheheeh! Anand introed several versions of poker to us and we played not only that but dai dee, bridge, heart attack, bluff and blackjack. We had more mah jong chips collectively from Bez's and my pile. SUUUUPER hilarious the whole time spent at my place! Jabez got smacked till his hands went all red during heart attack. He came up with funny games like bluff using the different coloured chips and in the end, he lost. LOL! Then we did lots of weird things la. There was a lot of GL-ing, LL-ing, junk food and fun. And I think that 7-up+Malibu got Bez a bit drunk. HAHA just kidding. He's forever drunk anyway if u know what I mean. LOL! xD I haven't laughed so hard with them for a LONGGGG time!! PB2 with Bgoh and Bez next!! Woooot~ ^^I have company tmrw for BAoc meeting!! YESHHHHH!!! Gonna reformat my notebk on Fri and I found my CDs! Hahahah!
Play. Talk. Exercise. Eat. FUN!