Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update: PART 1


***
Vesak Day
On Vesak day, some of us were invited by Carmen to a day of fun at Sentosa. We met at Harbour Front MRT, took the skytrain across and finally reached Tanjong Beach. We played a bit but the sun was too hot so it spoilt the fun. Nevertheless, it's always nice being able to hang out with friends! Thk u Carmmy! Hehehehe! Here are some snippets from Samuel's cam and my HP:
All 8 of us:

Joeline and I:

Carmen and Joeline:

SO FIERCE! (Clockwise from top left: Marcus, Samuel, Aaron, Derek):

Twist!!:

Big Gulp advertisement:

Derek and Samuel doing what guys do best (beat the day lights outta each other. haha kidding!). Samuel got muscle siaaaaaa! Mr Tae Kwon Do.. =D:

Carl's Junior after Sentosa:

YS's and my arm. I don't need to say which is mine la. Lol! He turns red super easily! Maybe he should donate more blood like what one aunty told him. HEHE!!:


Oh yea, I got to see many many many CUTE dogs and ANG MOHS! LOL! And someone thought Derek was Malay!! And that was before tanning ok! Ohhhh deaaaaarrrrr! All of us got tanned at least a little but YS turned red instead. His tanning lotion was wasted. Hahaha! I HATE tanning! =( I don't want uneven skin tone and tan lines! Wah lau! I want pinky undertone! HAHA!! ^^
***
***
Trip to Ulu Sgp
We went to 'Malaysia' (Boon Lay) to find the wholesaler for our Hotdog biz. =D 'We' refers to Carmen, Yu Song, Derek, Marcus and I. ***Btw, said Hotdog biz/bazaar takes place on July 12th in WOODLANDS CIVIC CENTRE SO ALL U WOODLANDERS AND CHR DUDES AND DUDETTES PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT OKAY OKAY!?!? MUACKS! lol.*** Anyway I bus-ed down in 178 alllll the way and I passed by this car factory. One after another, I saw proton...then dunno wad...then Alfa Romeo...THEN PORSCHE (Suuuuui)!! U see the build-up from nasty to nice? >.<

The little trip was quite interesting. We managed to find the place quite quickly although none of us had ever been there by bus before. I did a bit of homework and checked up on the route but I wasn't sure if I was right. LA LA LA! At least we all got there in one piece la! Heeeee! We stopped by QB first and though it's a factory, they have this display store that allows walk-in customers to enter and browse. We did a bit of shopping and were quite fascinated by stuffs there. Lol! After that, we went opposite to Rudy's to settle the sausage. We went back to sch for lunch cuz YS, Carmen and Derek had IS class. Derek couldn't bear to leave Marc and I so we proceeded to MyOurspace to chill further. >.< And this are some stuffs we did:
Introducing Pebbles Flintstone:

***WARNING*** Picture below may cause queasiness. Viewer discretion advised!
.
.
.
.
.
Hahah kidding la..it's just Marcus...I mean... Marcus's twisted, mangled arm =X:


After Derek left for class, Marcus and I moved our butts to Cheers. Wanted to go home but slacked somemore instead. Shortly after, Derek called saying his class had ended just after 15 min. He came along with Praba to join us. After awhile, we spotted YS walking towards the bus stop and yelled out to him. Finally, Carmmy joined us too!! HEHEHE! We all reunited, chatted till about 5-ish then parted. So while at Cheers:
Guess whose feet and slippers! What a mismatch!... Look at the black strappy slippers...so girlly. Now look at the leg in the left of the picture wearing it...NOT girlly at all! Heheheh!

***
***
CHAR, MARK AND PING'S BDAY
Settlers Cafe:

Mark's forfeit - Downing a whole packet of ketchup. Ping looks saddistic... xP

Retribution! Ping's turn...heheheh:

Lol!

Dinner at Hogsbreath - went there starved, came home STUFFED!

This was damn good...but I was too full to enjoy it. =(

Mark, Josh, Ping, Joel, Tim:

Power ranger? Bomberman? Hehe! =B


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:55:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com