Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update: PART 2


I shall not grumble about my projects, but I just wanna say my EBA part 1 is done!! And I'm relieved and very satisfied with what my group has attained!! I shall not post pics of the stuffs we're selling online here. I have to thank someone for the idea too! Hehehe! Anyway, about some things more recent, this whole week was e-learning for BA students but our e-learning assignments are madness! Thk goodness I'm ALMOST done! WOOHOO! I feel accomplished! *GLEEEEE* ^_____^ Of cuz I must thank certain ppl like Ben, who helped many of us cheat..LOL! And then I went on to help others cheat...Viral effect. <--- See I'm even applying! LOL! Projects and work aside, last week I watched the inter-NP badm. Sam, Zx, Ivan and Yi Siang played. The engineering people seem to know each other pretty well! Hahaa! Met Chiang, B teo, Joel Bay, Mark... and heard also that several friends are attached! WOW! Hehehehe! And I keep bumping into my freshies who are not that fresh anymore. And no, they haven't turned sour or smelly... they are nice people who will smile and say hi when they see me! Hahahaa! I was supposed to play badm at RP on Sat. Sam couldn't come cuz she had round 2 of tournament in NP. In the end, I had to travel to Bras Basah and Peninsula to get proj-related things so I couldn't go down to RP. I bus-ed down and gave up my seat to this old lady who was really grateful. Hahaha joy! ^^ I bought hooks, rings, manymany coloured pens, and dropped by Tecman (a christian store) and bought many little encouragement cards! HWUUUUU~ JOY! HAHAHA!! After losing my way a little and missing my stops, I finally made it to peninsula which was near an MRT station *phew*. I purchased items for less than $20 so I couldn't use my nets card and I didn't have enough cash on hand to pay but this nice and good-lookng guy just let me hv the items $2 below the actual. HEHEEEE! Joy joy joy~ At last, I made my way back to familiar Woodlands. I went to RP for a concert held by IJC. And guess for who I went?!?? EVAN!!!! Haven't seen her for more than a year now! Oh GOSH I missed her so much! She's still the same quirky, witty girl! Oh wait! She's prettier now with rebonded hair and all. HEHE! I met her parents too! Hugged them both. Uncle Ignatius got me a keychain from Italy! O.O I really hope to meet up with Evan, Sarah and Jo in June!!!! My sweet memories with them in sec 1 and 2 especially! ^^ The a cappella singing was quite nice! My cousin, Gerald, was in it too...I didn't know he was such a noisy crazy person. =.= And Su Zhuang was inside...hmm, and this guest a cappella group "Nanu" sang a few songs. SUPER NICE! With a really cool beat-boxer to accompany them. During the interval, I bumped into NAS, SIRI, CAMARINE AND ONE GAL FROM 4e5 (and I'm so sorry I forgot your name =S)! MY DEAR JUNIORS! Goodness! We were sooooo happy to see each other!!! Aiyayai... I hope this June hols, I can work, handle my projects, meet classmates, the girl friends, teachers and my council juniors! =DD

More random stuffs would be, that rotten Tomato has a kid and he didn't tell us till the day before the one month old birthdate. CHAMPION! Anyway this entry will prolly bore you but, I really wanna remember these times la...so sue me. =P Many bdays just passed, and are coming!! =))

My pillar of strength! =))
***
***
Enough words! Here're some random pictures!
From Marc's cam: Nicest grp photo on Dress-up day. It's currently the wallpaper of many of our
laptops:


***
***
TOP Ceremony Issue
They were sooooo dramatic but so nice! HAHA! My dear classmates~ They stood in a line and clapped in front of the heads of the modules, parents and other students when Derek ushered me out for the dinner reception. *FAINTS* Pls la ppl... It was just 3rd place! If u all didn't feel embarrassed, I did! HAHAHAHA!! But thanks for cheering and supporting! ^^ Love yall muchly!~

The Next Boy Band:



Okay!! I spoilt this one! =(( :



***


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:45:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com