Friday, June 06, 2008

Blog Spamming


Sometimes, I blog A LOT at one go. This is one of those times...


What's in my heeeaaaddd, in my hay-ee-eh-aid...:

- I REALLY WANT AN OVERSEAS STUDY EXPERIENCE but what's stopping me is the cost and my worried parents. =( Imagine living, exercising, eating, cooking, studying and late nights with friends... working and supporting yourself, being in a multi-national environment, a chance to learn and grow, making your own decisions... Aiya, I know there are drawbacks as well.. Adjusting and finding acceptance etc etc etc but for now, just let me delight in dreaming my dream. Lol~!

- I've been to themeparks in cold places overseas with friends so that's another dream realised! Haha!! However, I would love going again! No adult supervision! Muahaha!

- I'm looking forward to a family outing either to the beach, chalet, picnic or something similar! =DD

- I need to get contact lenses soon! Normal dailies or coloured blue, grey or bluegrey. =D My current pair is expiring.

- Did I mention? I LOVE SINGING! Lol! I love sitting on the garden swing, admire nature around, gaze at the sun and sky, and sing! HAHA!

- I've got some birthday presents to settle! HEHE! ^____^

- Remember I said I bought little encouragement cards from Tecman? I love this verses and quotes:

1) Just PRAY! "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

2) "Stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God." Job 37:14

And these are my reminders:
3) Lord, keep my attitude in check today! "Do all things without murmurings and disputings." Phil 2:14

4) "A joyful heart makes a cheerful face." Proverbs 15:13



***PICTURES***

Doraemon attempting to play the guitar:

Joeline, in my messy room. In the pic, she was eating orea biscuits. I have about 5+ tubes more. LOL! We were working and snacking! =):

I pinned my hair up. Don't laugh! I'm waiting for my fringe to grow longer laaa...:

Take 1

Take 2: Blackwhite = Cool! B)

Take 3: Further edited the pic using my handphone. I just realise it has such cool features. LOL!

Okay till next time, cya people! =)

Keep smiling...keep keeeep smiling... =P


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:54:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com