Friday, June 06, 2008

Gdbye tests! Heeeeello, Playtime!


Thursday:
HOHOHO! I've been MIA...riiilly MIA for about a whole week due to common tests. Msn, Skype, Blog, Friendster, Facebook, Multiply and all other 'I'll-die-without-you' items become my worst enemy during study periods. My friends had problems reaching me. You can ask Joeline and William. Lol! My bro says I keep a handphone for show. =.= Anyway next time I better give yall my house number, if not I might just be the last to know if anything happens. HAHA! My last paper was ytdy, and it's so shitty I won't talk about it! But the other 3 papers weren't too bad la...I think. =D

So after leaving school at 3+, my friends (Clarene, Vanessa, Benedict, Aaron, Samuel, Claudia, Carmen, Joeline, Marcus, Derek, Yusong) and I bused down to town. We ate at fareast, then Derek and Marcus went for a haircut, and the rest of us walked around and ended up at Lido. Aaron left to meet friends and Ben and Carmen went off too at around 6. The rest of us went for an impromtu movie, Narnia, which most of us quite enjoyed... hAhaha! CASPIAN IS HANDSOME AND GETS MORE HANDSOME TOWARDS THE END OF THE SHOW AND I AM NOT CRAZY ABOUT HIM LAAAAAA! WAHAHA! Ok fine, maaaaaybe just a tad bit... but it's just a fantasy movie right?? Besides, I IMDBed him and found he looks better in armour. LOL! I love to dream, cannot huh! =p

**Jo, I can vividly remember the time we watched Narnia 1 tgt...and how I pissed u off throughout the show..."the lion has dirty fur etc..." LOL!! The lion went for grooming, btw. ;)

Parts of Narnia 2 were really nice but there were some lame parts too. Overall, I didn't mind paying for the movie cuz the theatre was NICE AND BIG, the seats were good, the company was the best, and Caspian was handsome I enjoyed the movie. =B

We went to heeren/collect Joeline's pay at Ctr Pt, then chilled awhile more at LJS till closing time. Anand was in town too and he saw me but wasn't too sure it was me. Hahaha!

I so wish to hang out more with all my friends...but 2 weeks is TOO SHORT!
***
Guys: Go sentosa! Can sun tan!!

Girls: Don't want laa...ECP better..

Guys: Go Sentosa!!

Girls: ECP!!!!

Guys: Whine

Girls: Take chopper

***
The above is plainly for entertainment purposes, although the guys really wanted to go to Sentosa and the girls, ECP. However, I doubt I can squeeze out a day for it too, much as I yearn to. =(((

Quote of the day: Shake shake shake your peanuts, baby elephant come down the tree *GULPPP* - Yu Song, from watching playhouse disney with his niece.


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:23:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com