Friday, June 06, 2008
I slept quite late so I woke up around noon, just in time for lunch with pappy and mommy and donkey in Ngee Ann. Ya, weird right? To have lunch with your family in your school canteen. LOL! But times like this, I treasure! =)) After lunch, we took a drive down to QB and Rudi's to buy frozen food. Mom spent about close to $400 I think...can feed a whole clan. HAHA just kidding. We got the stuffs for BBQ this Sunday too but I haven't found a nice marinate. Shall get it tmrw when I visit Sis at the flat. I MISS MA SISTA! LOL!! The BBQ's meant for my friends anyway and they are staying over!! WHOOOOPEEEE! Hahahahaha! I had my hair cut today!! So much lighter! =) I wanna keep my fringe long~Saturday plans:
I'm not sure if I should go for badm tmrw...If I do, I have to leave early. =/ I wanna drop by sis's place, slack a bit, take some movies, talk... then buy marinate and satay from NTUC. Wanted to bake but...a bit rush and I'm lacking of some ingredients la..hehe. And I need to clean my room a bit. My room's in a mess cuz when I did my revision, I threw my stuffs all over..and there's junkfood everywhr! LOL. xD
Tues to Sat plans:
Mom's gonna be in church camp so I'll be staying in to do admin. Will be B-O-R-E-D so people, be nice and visit me! Heeeeee. Maybe I'll bake! Some solo time is good for reflection. But I hate being alone at home! =( Come and Mah Jong and watch movies...make some noise!! =P Of course I'll be good and mend the office well too! ;)
Bez is also planning a gathering to Santha's house and I really wanna meet them up!! More will be able to make it since the JC ppl are having hols as well. Yayyyy! I wanna sit and talk with Jo, Evan and Sarah...just the 4 of us! =D I hope I can take a day off! =/
The following week:
I have to do my projects and start on school work. =( Let me clarify ar, I am NOT a mugger like...nvm. HAHA! It's just unavoidable, the projects. =( Mom's gg for an op cuz she's been having HORRID nerve problems which have been giving her pains in the legs. It's an op for the spine I think but it's not exactly a high risk one. God will take care of her anyways! ^^ I will be bringing fruits, cooking oats for her and staying overnight hopefully at Raffles 'Hotel'. I'm a good girl! *Everybody go: Awwwww* lol! My dad's knee is giving him problems again.. =/ Dad, Mom: Donkey and I will be at your service. HAHA! These are all the more reasons for us to take up driving lessons fast!!
My plans for the Aug - Oct holiday would be to work as much as possible, and learn driving at the same time. =)
August August faster come, so I can drive my dad and mom...
I know... I am wetarded.