Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TB28 BBQ #4


I remember that on the day before the BBQ, it rained heavily in my area, but on the day itself, God held back the rain. It wasn't very humid and it wasn't hot and sunny. The following morning, the sun was up and there was morning dew. The air was fresh and the weather started to dry when my friends left. There was a slight trickle of rain after that. God is miraculous and he answers prayers! I enjoyed the fellowship and company of my friends. =))

Brace yourselves, people! It's a decade long entry! Hehehe!
~~~
On Sunday, I woke up at 9 to clean the rest of my room and help my bro with his (cos the rest of my family thinks both our rooms are storerooms =p). Then at 2:40, I met Claudia and Joeline at BPP to get Joeline's mom's necklace chain, chocolates and chicken satay for BBQ, and Claudia got Jap curry to cook for her mom. So sweet! hehe~ The 3 of us reached Uji at abt close to 4, then Clarene came shortly after. We watched Suite life, played guitar, talked, slacked, napped (Only Claudia xDD), took a few crazy photos and watched Korean drama till Derek, Carmen and Marcus reached at around 8:30.

The 2 Jons didn't come in the end so all in all, 11 came and 9 stayed overnight. Woohoo! I'm SOOOOO GLAD that Carmen came and managed to stay till late and Joeline stayed overnight!!! ^______^ I hope Carmen's dad wasn't angry at her for anything and didn't get mad about not finding my place easily. Initially, the GIRLS and Derek started the BBQ. Marcus that dumbo didn't help...AGAIN! Psfft. The lights attracted all the weird insects and this scary white moth of gigantitude came to visit. Oh, u know how I 'love' moths, butterflies and cicadas! We all screamed and dodged...including Derek. HAHAHAH! He said my house looked like his grandmother's kampong in Msia. =.= Thanks ar. Hehehe.

Aaron, Ben and Claudia did most of the BBQ-ing and there was this mini PnW session at the swing. Carmen, Joeline, Samuel, Derek, Marcus, William and I sang and/or played the guitar. ^____^ We almost did a funny music video of the guys mouthing and Carmen playing 'More Than Words' but Samuel's the actual one playing and I'll be singing. Somehow dunnohow, we didn't. =( I can imagine how hillarious it would have been! (The new boy band's first gig...LOL! <- refer to Update: Part 2, The Next Boyband picture )

Around 10:30, Clarene had to go home so Marc, Liam and I walked her down. =) She plays the guitar welllll! Joeline and my shi fu... Heheheh! Before Carmmy left, we played the "I Never" game. Gahh..I never liked to play this game. Maybe I'm too secretive... I rather play Truth or Dare. Haha! It's not the same ok! xP Soon, Carmen's dad came and she had to go off.
**Carmen!! Ur dad didn't seem so fierce la..hehehe! =)
We then went down to 7/11 and they kept leaving Samuel behind... so mean.. bullying him always. LOL!!!! That guy is really good-natured! We slacked awhile and went off only when Aaron and Marc did sth wrong...they were caught not stealing but peeing in the drain when one car turned in. And I thought they were only kidding about needing to pee. *Faints* So they alerted us and ran off. LOL! And Samuel was lagging behind again... Hahaha! He, Aaron and Ben can't hold liquor too well so they turn red or get high easily. Aaron jia lat..allergic to alcohol. He turned as red as YS when YS went sun tanning! =S

We went back and some of us went to cool down in the safety of my room...away from the creatures of the night. The others stayed downstairs to watch F1 and rest/de-stink. LOL! Aaron was recovering from his rashes, Samuel was waiting for lens case and almost dozed off on the sofa, Ben and Claudia were a bit high from alcohol. All of us didn't even finish a bottle but we were either high, or tired. Some of us took turns to shower and then we all squeezed into my room. We talked and played the guitar and sang and laughed a lot...good fun time tgt. Time passed so quickly! Samuel wasn't well so he popped a panadol and slept. Ben was forever in weird positions but he finally lay down properly on the floor. =.= The rest took the mattress or floor and moved around. Derek solo-ed and watch online shows and all was quiet when he and Joeline went down. It was only then when people started falling aslp.. so it must have been Derek's fault cos he was the cause of the noise! LOL! =X

William and Marcus left at around 6am. Derek, Joeline and I stayed up and talked a bit, and Joeline kept saying she wanted to have breakfast. Hahahah!! We went downstairs cos we wanted to take some pictures. Wilma got up to clear the outside! Goodness! I feel baaaaaddd... =S We went to the swing, went back into the hall, then Derek dozed off on one sofa with my boxing gloves (to keep him warm?) and I dozed off on the other. Joeline woke us up and said she was leaving. I was sooo sleepy by then! Very sorry Joeline!! I was so tired I didn't have breakfast with ya... *guilty* =S Derek and I went back upstairs and he went *mumble, mumble, zzz...* I didn't slp strt away. I went down, took out my lenses, grabbed my brother's blanket, then went up. Aaron looked strong enough so I didn't cover him. Derek took my towel (though small, but still he had something mah! LOL!!!). Claudia had my blanket. Samuel's place didn't have direct air con blowing. Ben was curled up on the floor and seemed frozen so I threw the blanket on him and he got up slightly. I know I'm rough. LOL! After awhile, I myself couldn't tahan and grabbed my parent's blanket. HAHAHA!

When we all woke up at 9+, Derek scolded me cos he missed out on the nice pillow and blanket. HAHAHAHAH! Sam got bullied again...super funny! xD We scammed Samuel into thinking he was the slowest to get ready and everybody was waiting for him cos he was the last to wake up, so he went down to wash up first. HAHAHA! Again, the guys disturbed Samuel, making it seem as though it was his fault that they hadn't left my house cos they were waiting for Samuel to get up, when actually he was just innocently lying on the bed waiting for Derek's files to finish transferring. And Claudia also kena-ed from us. xP Haiyaiyai! If not for zamming ball at Boon Keng, I think we all would have pigged longer! Hahaha! We lazed around first, then Claudia and I walked them down to take a cab. Claudia didn't leave tgt with Joeline cos she wanted to help clean up a bit. Ben helped clean most of my room! So nice right! Guys...LEARN! Hahaha! Claudia came back up and we Friendstered a bit, browsed and commented about pictures, and talked about the whole gathering. Hahhaa! Again, time passed SO FAST! She went back for lunch and after sending her off, I went back to sleep. It was abt 1pm already. Bez called saying Santha would be away so class gathering would only be next week. Ahh... I shall help contact the girls! =)) I woke at 3pm and Mom taught me how to go about handling some work. I was still groggy, so I returned to bed at 6+. Marcus skyped and realised I was half aslp so he ended the call. I only woke at 9am the next morning (Tuesday morning). ^oo^ Hahahaha! I skipped dinner and morning breakfast, washed up and went strt to the office. I didn't get to say bye to mom. =(
~~~

From the BBQ, I have learned/concluded that Clarene plays the guitar, Samuel is a guitar wiz, Carmmy catches guitar well and fast, guys are dead serious when they say they wanna pee, and Aaron and Ben are the MOST GENTLEMENLY! Big thanks to both of them for BBQ-ing even for my family! HAHAHAHAH! Ok la, my classmates are great in their own ways. =P

Sooo many scandals..HO HO HO. LOL! My crappy friends... I sang a lot!! I sing a lot when I'm happy. I was surprised myself that I dared to sing in front of so many people. HAHA! I should have prepared more blankets and mattresses! HAHAHA! Everything was quite last minute so I was worried at first. Having highly enthu people like Carmmy and Rekky reaaaalllyy helped! Hahaa! My bro and his gf helped me marinate all the meat the night before the BBQ. Mom helped so much too! She always lightens the atmosphere with her funny-ness and hospitality. Hahaha! And Wilma helped me clear up everything...Yikes!! =SSS
Thanks Wilma, Dad, Mom, Donkey, Jia Yin, Kor#1 for all...
And have u all noticed? We're adopting talking styles and starting to laugh like each other! HAHAHA!

I am sooooooooooooooo blessed! ;D

I'll be keeping you in prayer!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 2:08:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com