Thursday, August 07, 2008

Bazaar; Derek's Bday


Here are some pictures from the Bazaar and Derek's Bday/picnic at Botanic Gardens.

***
(12/7/08) BIZARRE BAZAAR!

My AD ECD group during the Bazaar at Wdlands Civic Centre. LOL! I'm kidding... I enjoyed this project quite a lot actually! =D


Us and the very attractive signboards Carmen did:


Busy at work:


Tadaaaa! The group that won 'Cleanliness Award':


Our 5* Hotdogs as called by Mark Tan. =P They really tasted good k! We experimented at my house. Hehehhe! This pics were actually taken after the Bazaar at Botanic Gardens. We had leftovers so we went for a picnic. Lol!!


The sauces + Jap mayo which isn't in the pic:


I really enjoyed the times shopping at the food factories in Boon Lay (Msia)! Hahaha! And I got to know some new friends through the Bazaar. Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to my friends who came down to support!!! Love u guys man! Hahah... ^^
***
***
(16/7/08) HAPPY BIRTHDAY Derek KKK! xD

The swans...


The swan lake:


Singapura...oh Singapura! Pretty flowers bloom for you and me!


Leeeeepak:


He looks like a beggar, with a really good life though. He's got chips, drinks, muffins, cake and hotdogs surrounding him. Lol.. :


A faint rainbow!!! Can u see it??:


Clarene baked a super nice brownie cake for the Bday guy:


Derek & Marcus:


Claudia and Kim. Don't ask me why my expression is like that.


We spotted 6 wedding shoots going on. We were tempted to become calefares in the pictures.. hehe!:


There were these cute angmoh kiddos running around the park. This boy is Jack. His sister is Jill. So adorable!! Derek offered them muffins and cake. Hahah!


Candid:


Smile for the camera!:



The Lamp-poseurs:




Genie Kim:


Hamburger Derek:


$5 note tree:






Who's that monkey up the tree??:




LOL!~


The pink panda Claudia:


Claudia crawling her way up the tree:


Hooray for her! Hahahah!!


I love this picture!:







Kim, Joeline and Carmen:


Kim, Carmen & Joeline:


Emo pic:





Joeline Emo-ing again:




Somebody loves me so much that he/she carved my name on the cactus plant. lol!








Jack:


Carmen camouflages well here! hehehe!:


Stone Komodo Dragon:


The Mummy 4:


Statue of Carmen:


At the time we went, the place wasn't crowded and there were many expats who brought their families and pet dogs. We saw golden retrievers, smaller dogs, a hush puppy dog and so many more!! The girls and I wanna go back to Botanic Gardens again to take more pictures. Woohoooo! Hahaha! It's actually a really nice and serene place to relax at... The last time I went there, I didn't have much impression of the place but now, I think it's beautiful! And the best thing is, the mozzies thr don't like me. Hahaha!
***


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 9:33:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com