Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thankful


HAHAHA! I didn't know I had my profile page filled up! There was this random question:

"You've written a hit musical! How will you avoid having fame go to your head?"

And my ans:

"cut off my head so the fame will go to the butt instead."

LOL! I NEVER rmbred writing that! =.="

Anyway I have a sudden outburst of desire to blog once more. I was tagging away at friends' blogs and I noticed many people have changed their blogskins. That's the sign that I should change mine too! =P Everyone's going through HUGE turning points in their lives... be it marriage, finding that other half, embarking on new adventures. I'm so excited myself! Lol! My church, Covenant Evangelical Free Church (Covenant Too @ Woodlands), came out in the newspapers the other day. I did ushering for the 1st service and it's really such a joy and pride! No loans were taken for the $27mil building. It was indeed built by God's grace and provision and He IS faithful! There were even surpluses in the fundings! I really pray that God will use us as instruments to reach out to the people in the northern corridor. I pray that God will instill curiosity in those who do not yet know Him and draw those who have turned away back into His arms again! Myself, included!! I'm sooo thankful for so many things! I'm thankful for my family that they love me at my ugliest, craziest, most embarrassing moments. I'm thankful for Marcus, OH DID I TELL YOU HE GOT BAPTISED!??? Hahahah! I'm thankful for friends like Carmen who nv ceases to encourage me. I'm thankful for Dennis and Jabez and Joel who asks how I am every once in awhile. I'm thankful for Jo for every funny, special and memorable moments we shared. I'm thankful to God for friends he's given to me - Christian friends to encourage and build each other up, non-christian friends so that we might bring them to know You one day. Woooohoooo! I just wanna shout, scream, squeal! Hahahaha!

A few days ago, I was looking for a bible verse. One of my favourites. It was in the book of Psalms. I was actually looking for that verse for a friend. Then something so cool happened! My eyes just led me to another verse on that same page.

"I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands."

This verse just soften my heart. It was SOOO appropriate and I felt like the answer to everything just popped out! Hahaha! It's so meaningful to me so I just wanna share la. Heheheh! Ok Kim's gotta go back to her work. She's been VERY distracted. Somebody bring out the cane pls.



I'm praying for you. Pray for me too! =)


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:18:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com