Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival


The moon was big, round and bright!! Nictan organised a little lantern 'party'. We met at TPY, went to one of the rooftop gardens of the carparks around the 40-storey blocks, played candles, blowed bubbles, and sang the night away. The lanterns didn't come with sticks so Nic and I broke tree branches with the leaves still attached. LOL indeed!! My friends from Edge are awesome!

Here are some random pictures:

From TPY, I MRTed to CCK and waited for mommy to pick me up:


This was at Vivo deck, during Carmen's net outing at Sentosa. We went over to Marc's to eat/watch TV/make sandwiches. =P:




Like small kid siaaaa! Lol!:


Picture of Carmen lepak-ing and Nictan's leg -.- :


Dracula-pops:


Sleeping beauty:


She's such a darling!:



The squirmy wormy after shower:





Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 9:59:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com