Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My prayer, His power


Jabez went to China and he updates me abt the on-goings when he catches me online. A very cool incident happened. I got 're-linked' to a kindergarten friend through him! Jabez and him (Shiwei) are classmates and roommates now! We had a really hearty chat online! Hehehee!! Jabez is well and enjoying himself and I wish him all the best for his test this Thurs! Congrats for ur superb results bro! I must boast for ya! LOL! 4 points and 3rd in place... what can be better than doing our best for God??

Now I'm on this topic, I guess I'll update about TB28. This sem's been an awesome journey for all of us. We played super hard till commontest came and knocked us hard on the head to remind us to start studying. Hehehe! I didn't do well for my common test and I was actually quite disappointed that time. Some of my projects didn't go smoothly as well and I had to give it my best for the last shot - exams. Despite being very distracted during the study week, I thank God for carrying me through and I got what I'd prayed for - 3As, 2Bs. My GPA exceeded my expected since I knew I wouldn't do as well cuz I was under less stress compared to sem 2. I got 3.8 exactly. The weird thing was I was both happy and sad over my results. I wasn't nervous prior to getting it back. I looked at the grades, overjoyed for the B+ in HRM (I nearly failed the project, you see) but disappointed that some of my As weren't A+ or distinctions. But then, I prayed for 3As and 2Bs and God was faithful because he gave them to me! Why am I still complaining and so greedy? In fact he's given me a much better GPA than what I could ask for and he's given me joy abundantly! When my friends asked around for results and all, I was even happier to hear that so many of them did so well and scored 3 and above! To a few who didn't do as well, this is just one of the downs. Next sem, no matter whr we end up, we will continue encouraging and helping each other! ;) Sometimes, you feel that u deserve greater than others for the effort u put in. But my friend, the eyes of man can't see and know everything but God's eyes can! He will reward you accordingly if only you live righteously and for Him. =D All glory and thanks be to God!

For many who know, I hate reading. The bible however is the greatest read ever! Hahahaha! I've begun reading just a bit (need more discipline!) of the new testament and there are already soooo many answers! WAHOOOOO! Honestly, this journey is really tough but the only way to grow is to read His word and pray!

I've seen how God can change lives and how wonderful it is to see people getting saved!!

I have 2 wishes... =)


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:54:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com