Wednesday, July 27, 2005

ahh chooo


Just my luck! I've caught the flu bug, or rather it has caught me. I probably caught it from my sis, and now the 3 girls in the family has noses running a marathon.

*ahhh chooooooooo*
*wipes hand on shirt*

Haha! My nose doesn't seem at all exhausted from running for 2 whole consecutive days. Now I pity the trees being cut down to produce the tissue paper I'm smearing u-know-what with. lol! Just joking, I'm not so disgusting...or am I? Well, this beats having gastritis or losing your voice, trust me. An anti-hestamine tablet should do the job! Anyway, speaking of which, for the last question in our Chemistry paper, My answer was ridiculous. Instead of the actual correct answer of 2 pills, I got 10. An over dosage is a euphemism for a suicide attempt. I was feeling cold and teary today. Raj will surely fire me if I absent myself. Squeee!

*Ahhhh choooooooooooooooooo* *sniff sniff*

Ok I'd better be off now, if not the keyboard will need disinfection. cya~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:23:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com