Thursday, July 07, 2005

I've. Had. Enough.


Raj enters class: OoOooOoooh, make way for the KING OF THE WORLD!! Ah need more space to get ma fat butt thru!

Raj has yet again, succeeded in wrecking our day.
Today, He made almost the whole class sit on the floor because we failed to do our h/w. Fair-enough. Then I was pissed when he took out his HP to take pictures. He was thinking of embarrassing us in the near future blah blah blah, but if u ask me, he just wanted to show off his hp. He even boasted about getting a new phone that isn't out yet. Then he walked over to my side and smirked, "Kimberly, don't forget to smile", *Click* disgusting... I kept my head down, continued my drawing and pretended not to hear him. Totally dao-ed him. I'm not so stupid as to complain back, cuz that would make me a loser. Look kiwihead! I'm trying to concentrate here. DOYOUMIND!! I just pretended he wasn't there though it was hard... cuz he's too fat. I think he must have been taken aback by my reaction cuz normally, ppl would look up and make some noise or laugh or sth at his supposedly funny comment. BUT I DIN'T GIVE A DAMN! He picks on Jo much of the time. And Chairbez, and the maths reps and occasionally the scholars. Like, wadever! Image hosted by Photobucket.comLolx!
Nothing good ever comes out of his mouth except criticisms. He asked us to finish our work fast, yet crap so much. How do you expect us to concentrate man? Stupid old baldy. When I graduate and decide to come back for visiting one day, he's the last person I'll ever visit. In fact, that ACTIONman will not get a word of thanks from me if I'm able to do well for maths. Scum of society. As if we owe him. He thinks he's the best teacher! OH PURLEAAASSEE! He encourages us to blog in proper english. Yo mister!! Your wish has come true. We're blogging in PROPER english about you. You should be happy.
Maybe I'll ask sis to help me with another poem of raj...

... he's tall,
he's dark,
and he's handsome decomposin'...


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:54:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com