
Monday, July 18, 2005
Firstly, this shall be a short entry due to time constraint (Sis only gave me 15 min to use the computer, and I'm only left with 5 now).Lessons are fine but somehow, I lack concentration during chinese and bio. I've been trying my best during chem and physics and I'm having fun. Woot! I'm becoming nerdy, waha! Maths is almost done, just left 8 hrs of h/w...hehe...no la..left 3 hrs. Not quite done actually, but hello! At least I'm doing it! There're signs of improvement ok, compared to mid-yr where I left out about a few months of homework? Oopx. Anyway about the Vietnamese visitors, they are so polite, and less freaky than the Indonesians! They speak English really quite well too. Had lotsa fun that day. And Ms Foo, whom we nicknamed 'Youfu', actually has a nice side... Believe it or not, she actually sang to Jo. And she treat us to drinks too for helping out. OUR PLEASURE! Come on'! Who wouldn't want to skip classes? Raj? He's still sucky, has always been sucky. But you already know. Everything else is fine, I think. I wanted to blog about much more stuff but unfortunately, due to my failing memory, I had to make do with this short and brief entry and ALSO due to time constraint. Ah, there she goes again... *yak yak yak* BYE!
