Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Today...


Ahhh, through with E maths h/w and physics revision. Yup! I actually studied quite into detail for physics. Just hope that what I studied remained in my head. Thought I'd take a break and blog before I go on to do Geog. Don't think I can hand it in tmrw. Sigh~

Today, I reached home late cause I went to CWP to have lunch with Jo and to get some stuffs. Immediately, I washed up and went upstairs, away from the distraction of the TV and computer, to do my revision. Soooo unlike me! Haha. In class, Chio bu left her pass on Jo's table. It was like a namecard thingy which could be clipped on to ur shirt so Jo clipped it on to her pocket and pretended to be Chio bu for the rest of the day. She was kinda reluctant to give up the pass. And Raj was yet again, being a meanie. Poor gaya and potato. Jo, during Geog, was sketching 'sakura', a character in her beloved Naruto...lol. She talks about that anime all day long. I think I'm going deaf. Few days back, she even asked me to sketch a pic of sakura, since she has a keychain of her. Then today, I decided to draw a cartoon comic-like Raj. It's soooo cute! I made that lifesize blop look nice man. darn! I wanted to scan it in but unfortunately, my scanner's just collecting dust somewhr in the office. Evan, Sarah and Jo helped me with the touch-up and after giving it a lil shade (cuz he's black), It's was a masterpiece. =D Haha. Who wants to see it?? lol... Don't want la, paiseh. =P

okie! Back to geog now. So long~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:48:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com