Monday, March 13, 2006

??


There was Chemistry today. I was 15 minutes late. We had an MCQ paper first, which I totally screwed up. Then we had an hour break. Jo and I stayed in the canteen to do some revision for the Chem practical. Quite a number of Innova JC students came to 'recki' our school. I heard they'd to plan a camp for some primary school students. That girl who acted in 'I Not Stupid 1' as Terri's sister is also in Innova. She dressed like she was going to the market. Lol. She wore a sleeveless top and super short shorts. I really wanted to go up to her and pull her shorts down a little and then say "it's for your own good!!" =)

After the Chem practical, which went quite terribly as well, Jo, Min, Jace and I went to Mac for lunch (forced by Jo). After that, Jo and I met up with 2 friends and we hung around for awhile, before I left to meet Min. The 2 of us headed to Wdlands stadium for a game of badminton with some of the other guys. Yall should've seen Gary. =P Later on, I went back to CWP to catch Big Mama House 2 with Jo and friends. It's quite funny. A mix of Whitechicks, Pacifier and Eddie Murphy. =P

Back home, Mom said my neighbour's pipe burst and we had a free flow of water coming into my house... =)

Hai...so many seniors are going to different polys and JCs. So gonna miss them! =(

Someone still owes me a treat.


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:06:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com