Thursday, March 30, 2006

ESTATIC!!


Firstly, mock tests were overall, fine. I forgot about the events that happened the past 2 weeks except for the investiture and chinese oral. We attended Admiralty's investiture. They didn't give any door-gift or souvenir!! How mean! Jo and I got a souvenir though - blisters from our court shoes. Anyway it went all right, not very formal though. The new president was soooo shy when we wanted to congratulate him on his appointment and tell him about our school's upcoming investiture. I would be, too, if I were him cuz he had 4 girls suddenly approach him while his mouth was stuffed with food. Oopx! xP Anyway Jo and I had to rush back to school for our chinese oral. Some ppl took picture of me in that 'nurse uniform' lar! Luckily it was far away! Dotx. For the oral, I was tested by some lao kok kok teacher. I prayed hard that he was a little deaf so he wouldn't hear my nonsense. Haha! He was so encouraging man! calling my name wrongly... yawning when I greeted him.... uhp thanks a lot! Reading was cool. Conver was messed up horribly. He asked,"Ni zai jia li you mei you gen fu mu xia qi?" and I very 'cleverly' replied,"mei you,yin wei wo ba ba shi yin du ren, bu hui xia qi.*grins like an idiot*" Smart right!!! DANG!~~ Lolx! Well at least I passed. LOL!

Anyway I was chatting on the phone with Km... long time no talk. Their all going to poly or JC... =( For some reason, I became rubbishhole and he became assbin...-.-""" Can't wait to go to Swensens with Bigstef and Jo! Wonderful memory the 3 of us had there...haha! Need to get her a present!! Cy wanted to give her a packet of soyabean last yr for her birthday...LOL! =D

NOW!!...About sports day!! HEE HEE! Oh man I'm sososososo happy that power finally got 1st and during my last yr in CHR!!! Maybe I'm especially happy cuz I was one of the competitors, so you know, it affects me a lot. =) Well, for 100m, I got 3rd, lost to Nasriah and Kim Fong. 400m, 3rd, lost to Michelle and Kim Fong. Damn! Their all TnF runners! HAHA! Nvm, I should be contented to get medals already. 200m, I didn't get anything cuz unfortunately, Michelle, Kim Fong and Nasriah took the 1st 3 places. HAHA! Once again, crap! =( Anyway the team events 4X400 and 4X100 were the best. That's where I got my 2 golds. Hehehe! I riiillly have to thank Mr Koa for lending me his spikes!! WEEEE...using spike shoes, it's like flying, not running. Really cool!! My last medal, was pretty unexpected. After my 5 events, I was SUPPOSED to stop and rest. But that Tomato forced me to run for student councillors and so I replaced li li a few minutes before they started...lol. I was like...NOOOoOooooo! *pulls Tomato's t-shirt* So they asked me to be the 4th runner. And we're like a new "cca", the underdogs so everyone including myself, thought that basketball, badminton and netball would be the top 3, and the most SCs could get was 4th position. The race started... Joan, the sec 2 bold house girl who's quite fast took the lead (Kim: Go Joan!!), passed to Jo 1st. Jo had a headstart of about 5m from Kim Fong(Kim: Woah not bad, quite a gd lead), who was catching up too. Syazannah, my 3rd runner, got the baton before basketball but since they were 6th lane and we were 7th, we had a disadvantage at the curve(Kim: waaaait a minute...councillor's 2nd?? whr's netball and badminton??? 0.0). Bball overtook a little and Michelle got the baton slightly before me. So we 2 chionged all the way. My job was to not let anyone overtake. Nearing the finishing, I could hear ppl shouting "Goooo councillors!!!!".... I was like..high man. Faidzul, Nina and some others were there. I was screaming when I finished the race... WHOOOSSHHH!!! I was shocked...I guess everyone was too..lol! But today's meet was really good. Kim Fong, whom I hardly talked too, was quite nice..hahaha. Actually I didn't like some from 4e3...maybe because of the CNY deco incident. I still bared that grudge... but all's cool now. =) Daphne was strangling me before our 4X100m started. Haha. I got to know more sec 3s, future power house runners. Fun bunch they are.

After that, Cy, Jo, Pb, Siew mai, Sebas, B low and myself went to pizza hut. Eh guys..yall planned it but whr were yall???...lol! The badminton girls, another grp of sec 3s, nich and grp came to pizza hut as well. Oh ya and some teachers like Mrs Rajakumar. Lol. Cy almost lost control again. Jo, Pb, Sm and I went to look for ty cards for a few teachers and someone's skirt cuz she had to attend a wedding...lol! I went to minitoons to get some gummies..and along the way, I met some badminton girls, and I was like offering gummies to them even though I didn't know most of them who were sec 2s. Haha! Fun lar...share my joy mah...bleah.. had a great day today. =D

Congrats to Nasriah and Michelle of Power house, Yi Jun (badminton player) and Herbin (Councillor-to-be)!!! =PpP

Someone STILL owes me bubble tea! =D


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 5:59:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com