Tuesday, March 07, 2006

High expectations...


Creeek creeek....creeeeeeeek!!! Yea...my fingers were making those noises in the refrigerator PrayerHub. My class and 2 others took our a maths and e maths mock exam paper in there. All in all, we froze/sat in there for 4 hours. The thing is, our register numbers made us sit in such a 'nice' order. The skinny ones most unfortunately sat where the air con was blowing. Anyway, that was today. This whole week's the Enrichment week. Tomorrow, there'll be a career talk. *Reminder: stock up on sweets to keep yourself awake. I heard we don't have to bring books. Sports heats was terrible for me. Just yesterday, I found out the heats was today, and that I'd been forced into 100m, 200m, and 400m. That dumb Ho...... I'm gonna sue him...LOL! I have 5 events!!! DOTX! So damn bored... no other purple house girls in my class involved. Seriously, everything was bad today. Maths... running... I had no form...no mood... so stiff. It's been a year since I stopped running properly, ever since I quit badminton. Hmm, look on the bright side, at least the worst is over =D. Looking forward to the 1-week break where I can hopefully do some revision. *nerd mode*

-.-Zzzz


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 9:29:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com