Saturday, April 22, 2006
Continuation from where Jo left off
To add on to what Jo had mentioned about that difficult parent, he came to our sch once... Not to drop his child off... TO WALK HIS DOG!!! Like WTH! Which sane person would walk the dog inside the school compound?! Obviously he didn't understand the meaning of 'no pets allowed' (except some of Mr Ang's...birds) and 'show respect to the muslims'. Well, he came one morning through the front gate. The Malay guard and Mr Basri told him to bring the dog out. He refused, wanted to start a fight, yelled and wanted to call the police. Well sure, go ahead, call the police...Mr Koa's an officer anyway. Peabrain.
Anyway NAPFA was good. My sit-and-reach, like Jo's, improved a lot surprisingly. If not for 1 pathetic centimeter, I would have gotten A. Incline pull-up's about the same, sit ups I maintained, SBJ deproved by 3cm, shuttle run improved by a second and for the 2.4km run, slacked a lot. I did not give my all cause it was too troublesome... lol! Overall, it should be an A. Girls' NAPFA test is sooo much easier than guys'!
Now, does anyone know where I can get help for physics? I don't think we have qualified physics teachers...lol! =X
Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:45:00 PM |
Back to Top