
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
The injection has left my left arm numb and painful. I feel so handicap. Thank goodness my writing hand isn't affected. =/ If not I will have a 'great' time doing the 3 chinese chao[1] xie[3]s. I didn't go for the blood test cause mom said it would be better to take it at a polyclinic, not HPB. Oh yea, pretty satisfied with my chinese grades. Surprisingly I did better for paper 2 (teacher even chopped a 'very good' on it! Man, so proud of meself!) *gives myself a hug* lol! Got 44/70 for paper 1 and 51/70 for paper 2. Wonder who marked our scripts though.. Overall, including oral and listening, I think I should be able to get a B3. Stupid oral pulled my grades down. So not looking forward to get back my other results!OH YEA!! I'VE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THAT PIANO PIECE IN 2 DAYS YAY YAY!! With the help of my Sis of course...lol! Wasn't as easy as I thought. It's far too difficult to play alone so I played one side and my sis played the other, and I still needed 2 hands to play that one side, so I'll probably need 4 for the whole song =). Anyway I may record it down once my arm is 'un-handicaplised'. Bleah...
Hate jabs... Hate after effects of jabs even more...
