
Monday, May 22, 2006
I was having my lunch in front of the computer and a grain of rice fell onto my keypad... Or rather, Mom's keypad. So I tried my best to get the grain out, but it was pushed further in, or it came out a few times but fell in again. At last! My little pinky was small enough to squeeze through and I successfully got the grain out. Thank goodness rice is sticky...Ok I didn't see the point of posting that... but anything can happen when you're bored. For example strangling or hitting my best friend in class...hehehe. Just kidding la... So bored so bored!! Nothing to do, nothing to watch, nothing to eat!!! =( Class has been boring... hl has been running over quite often to ka chiow Jo. lol. The stupid hag's still picking on people... ahh sheesh! I can say I've started a tiny bit of revision for chinese. Was looking through some vocab ytdy. Erm...Bro just came back from KL with his gf. I think he and his friends went for some dancing competition. Ytdy marked the 17th birthday of Bigstef...goondu Jo played me out. lol! *hai haiiii* Anyway I've decided that I will not go for any outdoor enrichment programme due to camp so do tell me if yall had fun k?..=D
Zzz
