Thursday, August 10, 2006

Click..with the kukus...


Click was, like what PeeJay said, NIIICCEE!! Had so much fun though I couldn't really talk much. =P Went to watch with the kuku gang yesterday evening..LOL! They are racist man!! Anyway, Jon paid for everything!! Our dinner... our tickets! So nice sia!! I should have joined them earlier for lunch. He treated them at crystal jade! 0.0 Lol...just kidding! So we went to cineleisure (my 1st time there btw...sheesh!! -.-"""). Anyway, now when I stand next to them, I think I have grown taller, AND fairer..WAHAHA!! Wasted Sam and Bro didn't join us! We went to play pool after that. Well, they played, I watched. =D Saw Jowell there too. 0.0! Then Uncle Johnson and Aunty Esther came to fetch us. So paiseh!! We went for supper in Newton. Jon's parents paid! SO PAISEH!!! Talked and laughed... and Joel burnt his turtle!!!!! WAH BIANG!! His own kind lor! How could he!?!? LOL..Jo don't cry when u read this... It was still alive though. His other turtle died cuz the sun's heat was too strong..Wahahah! Baked turtle.. -.-" Animal torturer lor! Then someone came to our table to sell torchlights and pens which had invisible ink (visible under blue light only). That man was disabled. Under the influence of Joel (he bought some minnie mouse thingy for $5 from another similar person), Josh bought a pen for $10. They started scribbling stupid msges on each other and Jon wrote his initials plus drew his famous bean on my hand..LOL..-.- After everything, they even fetched me home! GOSH...I don't know how to thank them man! They were talking abt the 'zoo' in my house..lol! Joel saw my hse for the 1st time. Haha! So messy...the grass hasn't been cut this month. Would have invited them in but the mess inside was worse than that outside..lol! Anyway Jon and Joel are studying nearby. Hopefully we can meet up more often..=) Aunty Esther asked if I wanted to join Sam and Josh for serious studying. Hahah! Sounds good but I don't know...paiseh sia!..=S They're all shifting!! Waaahhhh!!! I miss woffles! =( Anyway it was really fun!!

Jo, I'd wanted to ask ya but I wasn't sure when u'd be back from JB!!! HAAAII!! Make sure u can make it this Sat!!! =)



I CAN wait for this Friday - collection of results. =/


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:43:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com