Saturday, August 05, 2006

FOP


FOP was SOOOOO GOOOODD! =DDDD Bro invited me to his church on Sun morning where CCC will be playing again. CCC and Don Moen -> Hwwuuuu! Sarah and Evan got their CDs. Hehehehe! It was a little hard trying to comprehend what the Argentinian speaker was saying but overall it was nice. My church senior pastor, Edmund Chan was there too! Hee~ =D Evan, Sarah, Bgoh, Garry, Jabez, Min, Jace, Rodney, He Wei, Reuel and myself went. 11 of us altogether. Yes, illegal gathering.. hahaha! I took a few pictures of the gang. Shall upload it another day. Met Wei Jie on the MRT, then met Dennis, Charis and Esther. After that, saw Yong Sheng and Lee Kian ushering, and then Drey's mom. Hahaha! Had a great time la! Jo, wasted u couldn't come!!! Argh!

We took the MRT back, some alighted at admiralty, some at wdlands, Jabez at masiling and Garry and I at CCK. We went to mac to eat (he ate, I watched...haha..no la..I had a drink). Was tired but my throat wasn't feeling good. Not enough water I think. reached home at 1am. I'm not feeling very well now. BAH!! hahaha! Lethargic, phlegmy, aching...=((( But I enjoyed myself ytdy...no regrets! Yaaayyy!!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:28:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com