Saturday, August 12, 2006

Planet Shakers


Went for the Planetshakers concert. It was...LOUD!! Hype! Lotsa jumping and shouting. Worship was kinda short...not really expected but it was all right la...

Because of kuku Jon, I rushed and we were 30 min to 1 hr early?? I took a bus to SIM, then from there we called a cab. However we didn't take the cab we called but another which had just let off a passenger. I think Jon's number will get blacklisted la! LOL~~ Then like a "gentlemen", he put the blame on me for not taking my time that's y we reached so early..-.-" Well, at least he paid for the cab fare. I tried stuffing the $ into his bag and ended up chasing him like some goon.

So finally everyone came and we went into the concert hall. Large turn-out! Jon kept making a fool of himself there la! -.-""" I bet the ppl in front must hv been so pissed! lol! At the entrance, they gave us this goodies bag with party stuff. Jon kept blowing up the balloon and make squeaking noises or let all the air out into my face...PLUS his saliva!! WAH LIEW! I pinched him back la!..LOL!! Then he let go of the balloon and I wonder which unlucky soul got it...Lol! Inside the goodies bag, there was this chalk which was to be used on skin, I think?? Anyway we started scribbling on each other again...so funny! I drew a sh*tty pic on Josh's face...LOL!! =X The chalk was white so the drawings were the clearest on Joel's skin (nice contrast...lol!!). Later on we were asked to fill in some forms with our particulars. It wasn't compulsory but Jon filled it up...with MY particulars! ARGH!! If they call me up, I'm just gonna give them Jon's number instead!!...RAAA!

I met many many new ppl today. In fact, the rest hadn't seen some of these new ppl before too. lol! After the concert, we went to Changi Airport and ate at Popeye's. The chicken there is HUGEEE and much better than KFC's...haha! Played a little bit of pool before we headed home. We tried taking snapshots of each other...-.-" and they fetched me home again!! =S In the car, we played stupid games (eg: ji gou ba/chopsticks/hand-smacking game...) and laughed like crazy... Sam and I directed the blasting cold air-con to Jon's back! WAHA! =X Didn't feel like getting off the car man! LOL!! So funny! There's this new girl the guys are soooo crazy about. S^2 is what they call her. To describe her in a sentence, she has an extra everything a guy could dream of, including cushion, if u know what I mean... =P Hot topic sia! Their so mean! lol! Ok...pretty high. Many ppl asked abt my chinese results. Disappointed? It'd be a lie to say no cuz this is the 1st time I really put in effort to study. I guess I'm one who can contain my true feelings quite well..and also one who has learnt to let everything out well too. At least it's chinese and not my other subs...pheww! LOL! Need to sleep now and revise for practical tmrw =D


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 1:08:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com