Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Speech Day


GOSH!! How lucky can I be? O level EL oral falls on my birthday and I'm the 1st in the line!! AHHHH!! =S

Anyway today was Speech day. Everything went smoothly except I felt choky and had a cough. Also, I absent-mindedly forgot to dump my tie into my bag. So I asked Tomato if he could spare me one. He went into the staffroom and came out with a tie...

Kim: Pheeewww!
Tomato: Saved by Mr Raj
Kim: HUHH!?? 0.0 *shock*

The funny thing was, the tie seemed too short for Raj. I think it can only reach the 2nd button of his shirt! hahaha! =X If yall noticed, Raj was trully kit-kat today. Before the whole thing started, Sarah, Evan and myself took an early "recess", afterwhich some people started following suit. Then someone saw and called me a pig! LOL. I didn't even take breakfast laa! =/ Anyway I got to shake Mr Ang's hand when I took the scolar award and then Mr Bennett Tan's hand (so honoured! lol) when I took the CCA award. He said: "Wah! Taking an award again?" lol! Many ppl took quite a number of awards anyway. =) Mr Tan's speech was so funny! Haha! We all missed him..especially the upper sec. He's a very nice person. Wasted he has left. But best wishes to him! =D Several seniors came too. Emily, KM, Sman, Yong Kai, Naseem, Siti, Hanafi... I wanted to stick around after everything had ended to chat with some seniors or something but Jo had to leave so I went home too. Got someone's present before heading home. On the way to CWP, 2 fellas from CHR started pestering me..haha! I didn't even know them!! Eesh! Then I met HY while going down the escalator. He chatted with me till my bus came. He was gonna watch click!! That slacker!!! lol =) I wanted to see that too!! He was jealous of my awards..wahahah! -.-" At least he got a trophy!!

Anyway I can't wait for this weekend!!! =DDD Gonna meet Joel, Jon and gang.. not sure if Sam's going. I forgot to ask her today. We're gg to see planet shakers at S'pore expo. JO CAN'T GO AGAIN!!! *Strangles Jo* Then this Sat, Jo and I will meet Bigstef and go to Swensens...LOL! =D My voice!! I must get it back!! :P Jo and I owe her a treat..LOL!


It's freaky Friday this week cuz we're gonna get back our MT results. *SIGH* I don't even know how I'm feeling about it. Sheesh!

Anyway quite a few ppl have fallen ill. Get well! =D


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 3:06:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com