Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Stuffs...


1) Phy practical was smooth. Chem practical was the exact opposite. I was the one whose liquid disappeared into the air suddenly with a loud pop sound while heating. HEEHEE!! Sorry for the brief interruption! =X The kind of questions Ms Santha said will come out in the written scares me. Bio practical's gonna be hard but at least we know what to study.

2) I've started mugging with Sam and Josh and it's so fun! LoL! There's another session tmrw and Friday. Gonna touch on bio, maths and chem. Need help in A. maths, science and humanities!! So dead so dead! *SCREAMS* Potato...I don't mind switching brains with ya! WAHAHA! Just kidding! =D

3) Who's going for the prom anyway? Bao, Mai and myself are more or less confirmed. Toopid Jo can go but don't want to go... !!!... Guys?? Lol..Can we even fill up 10 seats? Haha!

4) Yesterday, Ms Santha, while marking our attendance in the morning, came up to me and handed me a pretty, maroon invitation card. For a moment I thought it was her wedding invitation.. Lol! It's actually an invitation to the 'Friend of Singa award ceremony'. YESSSS it's abt Singapore Kindness Movement! Pls hold in ur puke thk u very much =). I'll have to RSVP by the 31st Aug, whether I want to go to SP on the 13th Sept to shake hands with the minister of state whom many ppl hv not heard of before.

5) I'm going shopping with so many people on so many days just to get presents for each other and stuff since we don't know what to get for each other. =/ I have great friends both in school and out. I'm so blessed!! HAHA!! I'm referring to you who's reading this now as well..WAHA! =S

Anyway, about Ms Santha's present. This is what I noted down:
Teachers' Day:
Ms Santha - 999 cranes + 999 hearts + hidden message -> in jar
Other subject teachers - 37 hearts + thank you messages -> in jar

Wedding Day:
- watch
- card (Evan and I have started brainstorming. Instead of always having a flat card, we'll try to make it '3D')
- Video/pictures

We'll do the card and video between the 18th to 25th Nov, just in time for Ms Santha. Send all the pictures yall hv to me early so I can select and rearrange then let yall check to see if yall want any changes. For the video, we're thinking or putting the class pictures, followed by the video during the chalet and pictures of us during the chalet. The end will be a video of almost all of us gathering together saying mushy stuff and lastly, something like an 'acknowledgement'. We'll do the 'grp gathering' in the middle of the night so Ms Santha won't know (I'd like to see everyone's zombie faces...HAHA! =X). So do try to make it for the chalet! =D We'll be going to Jo's place to do the card and video. Anyone wants to join us? We welcome artistic and computer geniuses. LOL! Jking la...I'm neither of both anyway! =/ Hafta ask Jo's parents 1st =D. Soooo... any objections???? I'm not only KIND, I'm also democratic!!...AHEM! =PpP


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 8:28:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com