Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It was nice!


I sang!! I actually SANG!! Ok maybe it was soft and they couldn't even hear me but at least I opened my golden mouth! =X And in front of...hmm..lemmesee...7 ppl? HAHAHA! Ok I nv actually liked singing in front of ppl. Even over the phone or on the mic. Too embarrassing! hehehe! So today's jamming totally rocked la! Everyone played well and sounded real nice together. Garry just has to emphasize on some words, hold them longer, and sing louder. He did the slow part pretty nicely! =DDD Guess the only part to practice more is the bridge and some in-between parts and they'll be ready for the big showdown..lol! -.-"

That was in the morning. We went for lunch and Jo met us later (The goon pang seh-ed bao and me so I made her buy sweets as punishment). Jurong Island had quite tight security. We fooled around and had fun but we learned stuffs too...chemistry! =D Singapore's indeed a very prominent dot on the map. =D

Anyway it's homework time! =(


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:30:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com