Thursday, September 21, 2006

The prelims...


...are OVER!! I shouldn't rejoice too soon before the results come but ahhh heck! I already did! Lol! BaoJoaKim went to watch John Tucker must DIE today. I watched it already with Joel, Jon and Josh but BaoJoa wanted my company badly, so I relented. LOL! lalala~ The show's not bad la. =P We spent 5 hrs in CWP (I dunno how we did that) and looked at clothes, and erm... someone's in for a surprise reeeaall soon. *evil laughter* My leg started aching so I knew it was time to leave. That's the thing I hate. I hv very weak joints so that stops me from shopping.

Today's Sam's bday! Tmrw's my Dad's, the following's my sis's and Mon's Bgoh's. There's someone to share the pain of having oral on ur bday with me! HAHA! =X Just kidding. =) My weekend's gonna be filled with stuffs. Homework, celebrations, hanging out with Sis, Cat and Ian. =D

AND I want to change my blogskin!! LOL!

Anyway a few days back, while having our lunch, Jo, Bao, Si Min and I saw this kuku lady talking on a cell phone and standing in the middle of the road for a really long time. I think she's tired of living. HAHA! Below's a pic:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The lady's circled in green. The figure I drew is where she stood. I didn't manage to snap a shot of her in the middle of the road cuz I was a little slow and a car finally made her barge.

Anyway back to the prelims.The procedure was the same - everyone sat in the hall but we had air-conditioning this time round. Lucky us! It was cold at times when only a few classes were present. My cold/phlegmy/slightly hurting throat didn't help. Mr Koa did an appearance check. Oh darn! I can't wear my self-made chr socks anymore. =.= LOL! Ms Foo lost her mind a few days back. I hope she loses it completely. Since she has such high expectations, she should transfer to some institute, like the Institute of Mental Health. LOL! =P I'm not saying we're not in the wrong. But sometimes the teacher's aren't always right too. The other poor teachers got a shelling in front of the students. =/ Anyway Mr Koa spilled a little to Jo and I about this yr's councillor trip. SO UNFAIR! BAH!!! *grumble grumble* He psychoed us to join the alumni thingy, which is FOC now. LOL!

I'll keep it to here. TTFN~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 5:17:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com