Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Quotes in CHR.


Raj said he was like our father or something. Therefore Raj = Crude oil since Crude oil = walau. So appropriate la! Crude oil = crude = black = raj! LOL! I see some disorientated faces. Refer to potato's blog with regards to the weird equations. So maths today was pretty crappy. Mr Raj cracked a few jokes. Bao left her file in the hub and when she went to claim it, Raj was about to lock the place. However he did not even scold Bao. He's nice when he talks one to one with ya but full of conceit when he speaks to the crowd. "I'm sure I can teach better than ur tuition teachers"...

Anyway, it's time for a blog revamp and I really ought to change the password already. Firstly, to be on the safe side, and secondly, Raj deserves to be crude oil, not poop. There are others worse than him. =)

For instance...

Ms Foo, who wasted almost an hour of our precious time again, babbling about the 'rules and regulations'. "I do not beat about the bush"... sure sure... Indeed, she deserves much better than CHR. She deserves a greater challenge to go with her expertise. Like I mentioned before, what better place than IMH? She's going through mid-life crisis. We should try to accomodate her. =)

"That is called insolence"...
"Stupidity in action"...
"That girl with the pink squiggly"... -.-

And the classic:
"U must hv an expensive brain... It's hardly used!" =D


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:08:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com