Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Study break and thereafter, Exams
The September hols flew by. There were dull days whereby I couldn't even remember a paragraph in my book and productive days when I didn't wanna stop. Aunty Esther and Uncle Johnson has been sooo gracious to accomodate me. We had fun too - playing bingo; vandalizing each other's notes and books; forcing ourselves to finish the leftovers by playing the number-guessing game.. Josh got the worst deal. Mwahahaa! And Jon's never-ceasing, constant bullying... =S The most memorable I guess was last Fri. I did things I'd nv done before. I studied/slept/doodled/ate out from 1030 to 0600. Afterwhich, I was dragged to orchard to hv eggs and toasts. Later on, I caught the 10am movie, Barnyard, just to sleep in the cushioned, air-conditioned environment. Sooo Crrraaazzzyy! Anyway like Aunty Esther said, I take pain to go to her place to study so I must not waste the effort. =) And I'm all for poly, no matter what course I take.
On the last note, I just wanna wish everyone the best for ur exams. I pray that good health, concentration and wisdom be upon u all! =D
Until the 21st Sept, buhbye! hehehe!
Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:08:00 PM |
Back to Top