
Saturday, September 02, 2006
I can't wait to put together all the pictures and videos!! Lots of seniors came back. =DDD I talked to Asha and some former 4/5 ppl, and Dennis, Dorcas, Pei Ling, Grace, Ping and Joel. Then said hi to sman, Naseem, Geraldine and I can't rmbr who else. The concert was ok la. hahaha. Read abt it in some other's blogs if yall want. School released us at 12.30. Like last yr, I had to rush down to my pri sch. I called a cab cuz the queues were way too long.
and this is not all of them...
I was surprised!! 20+ to 30 of my primary schmates came back! I reeeallly can't describe how glad I was to see them all! So overwhelmed!! I met them at 1.30 and we hung out till 6. My teacher even joined us for lunch and she told us a creepy ghost story gg on in the school..0.0 I think this is the 1st time I've crapped so much with them. HAHA! They used to crash at my hse last time. We promised to meet up again after our exams. WOOT! Ahh! My pri school has become sooo beautiful now!! Much better than any sec sch. =D Good facilities...sooo many CCAs. So proud to be a SVer! Wonder if I'd feel the same about CHR. And when I went back, I realised how much my friends had 'shrunk'..LOL! =X The pri sch kids are SOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! *gush*
Ok anyway for your pleasure:
