Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Mommy Returns


I came out of the shower with my mom's shirt on (seriously over size) and shorts. My knees started aching so I wore my trek pants over. Then my ankles started hurting and I began limping. So I put on socks and wore bedroom slippers. Now with all the baggy clothes and flip-flops, I looka.....lika clown. =/

I went to the airport earlier to receive my mom. YAY! She returned with lots of goodies..HAHA! And my relatives from China, so sweet sia... gave me a music box and wrote a letter. They're not really well-off and I really appreciate! Oh yay! I have a chance to display my proficiency in the Chinese language - write back to them. LOL! *malu* =S China's really advancing fast!! And no, I'm not thinking of heading there! Lol!

I'm not gonna do the planning for Cruise or Genting from now on so please don't tell me anything about it till stuffs are confirmed. lol! Firstly, exams. Secondly and frankly, disappointment. For Genting, oh well, I've done some research already. Wish to concentrate on the exams for now =).

Last but not least! Happy Bday to the Octobies (October babies). lol..-.-" Sorry for very very late presents. HAHA!

That's all folks~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 9:33:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com