
Friday, October 06, 2006
They're barbequeing satay everywhere!!! 0.0 Just look at the haze! In the evening, it seems worse somehow. It's really getting to me. Ytdy, my head was pounding sooo badly I thought I would explode. Now that wouldn't be a nice sight. Been feeling really lousy this few days. I felt so disgusted in the bus 2 days ago. There was this guy who kept sneezing out buckets full of white gooey stuff...and he didn't hv the decency to cover his nose!! He was sitting with his wife, at the 4 seater seat and I was just behind the 4 seats. They were facing me. The wife used her JACKET to wipe the guy's nose. Imagine my horror. I couldn't help but sink right down my seat to avoid the gunfire. BAH! Nothing's going right! Ah well, Da bian hui fa sheng... I hope things get better. Knowing too much really stinks. =/ I feel like CRAP!! AHHH!On a lighter note, I wonder what's going to happen on Graduation day. And I think I might just try out the 3 month JC thingy. BUT! I will probably pontang many many times. =X
homework Homework HOMEWORK!!! die Die DIE!! jam Jam JAM!!! cannot die cannot die cannot die!!!! =DP ^^
I MISS MY MOMMY!!!!!!! :'(
