Friday, October 13, 2006

She's so high!!


Today was so great! The weather was nice too. A big group of us swarmed Viva food court during lunch time. Garry was funny. Jo was crappy. Everyone was high, basically! After that, we went back for a short while of Physics (cuz Uma wanted to suck the fun outta us), then our Graduation Ceremony, which left me with mixed feelings, a niggerbear, and lots of photos. Jabez's speech was short and cool. *wink* The guys went to play street soccer and we stayed back to take more photos. I didn't feel like going back home so soon but our fun was short-lived when the no-good spoiler of a guard chased all of us back. Jo and I wanted to get a drink at CWP while Bao had to go home. We met Mr and Mrs Mohan outside breadtalk. ^^ Also, Jo and I have been reading each other's minds recently. 0.0 Scary. My deep-dark secrets might not be safe anymore. LOL! Just kidding! =P I want to upload sooo many pictures but my other com has been down. =/ I can't wait for EOY! Lots of stuffs..oh yea! I'm feeling awesome now..ineffable. ^^



He talked, she talked, they talked!!!~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:11:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com