Monday, October 02, 2006

These few days...


Doorrhhh...my L1R5's gd enough to get me to a lousy JC only. It's ok, I don't intend to head that path either. I wanna do banking and finance! Quite stable I heard. And it's mostly EL and Maths required - my favourite subjects. Hehehe! Psychology requires science and it'll be better to further it so that's just an unlikely alternative for now. Dad fully supports me in going into business =D. He's like my walking encyclopedia. *admire* HEE! Who knows? I might even be able to help him or my siblings next time! lol! He even said that if I ever wished to switch to another course after one yr, go ahead, cuz it'll be good to gain experience in different fields. Besides, we girls don't have NS. MUAHAHA! Just jk!! =P Business consists of a wide spectrum of stuffs like stocks.. marketing.. investment.. property.. accounting etc. I think I have little self-confidence and am quite a perfectionist that's why I'm so indecisive. lol! It's like I don't think I'm ready. =S Scary! Anyway, NP and SP are the most recognised in the business arena amongst the various polytechnics. Overall, SP's really good but I still prefer NP! Wahaha! Oh well, need to do more 'research'. =D

The school's been piling us with a trucklolli-load of homework. It's good, but they should understand if we can't complete them in time! At least we're doing them!! I'm kept back till about 5 or 6 everyday so I don't even have time to go to uncle Johnson's place to study. And my Saturdays will be dedicated to science. lol! I think I'll bring snacks and sweets to class. Ask me if I've reached saturation point? NAHHH! Haven't pushed myself to my max yet. Need someone to kick my butt..LOL! yeeeehaaaa! I'm so lazy...

Ytdy was childrens' day. I wished some people just for laughs to see their different responses. ROFL! The 3 Da di dis ganged up and suaned me. =/ I said I would 'check' on them to make sure they were studying. In the end, they sent me a nice proof of them studying/playing...whichever. LOL! *forehead-palm*

3 of Them: Happy Childrens Day xiao jie jie!
Me: something like - Wah, u 3 ganged up against me??
3 of Them: Yes Mummy, WE/ARE/LAME!!!
Me: something like - Study la... Still sms!?
3 of Them: Ok mummy, we be good sons and go study...you go do housework k? bye bye. Heh.
Me: something like - Alamak!?! What housework? Homework la!!
3 of Them: Alamak! U go eat nasi lemak...we no time to cook for u. =)
Me: something like - LOL! No dinner for u 3 tonight!! k la serious now, around what time yall finish?
3 of Them: Around 1am/3am/6am...skype u tonight!!! Better be online or we burn ur house down. We know where u stay...=) 5 plus luh.
Me: something like - Haha! *takes out cane* lol! I know la...yall miss me right??? =X
3 of Them: Ya, we miss u badly, mummy! We wanna do homework. K shoo. Go cook or clean toilet. Heh =)
Me: something like - Wah!? Chase me away? Ok lor!...lol. Yall go clean ur mouths la..hahah! Don't need to reply! =D
3 of Them: Okay, mummy, we washing with soap now. Heh! No need reply. cya!
Me: *FAINTS*

Today we did lame dares in class. Due to my "clever" suggestion to play zhong ji mi ma. -.-
Bgoh: 1) Hug reuel. 2) Tell Jo all the nice stuffs and finally say "I've known u for so long... I cannot contain it anymore..Joanna, u're shorter than me". 3) Bang wall with Garry in front of Madama Santha.
Garry: 1) Thump chest and "O-I-O-I-O" loudly to Jo in class. 2) Bang wall with Bgoh in front of Madama Santha. 3) Sniff Jo's hair and ask her what shampoo she uses.
Jabez: 1) In a proposing position to Jo, tell her, "Jo, I have dirt on my shoe"
Me: 1) Chicken dance. 2) Pose as statue of liberty for 5s and have my picture taken.

-> Jo, that's why I asked for ur forgiveness ytdy! >.<

Mom and Grandma are going to China for a month to visit relatives. =/ Sending them off early early in the morning so I might be missing the first hour or so or not of lessons. Mom's gonna be gone when my O-levels start. BAH! The other day (last week), Raj was talking abt some of our parents nagging from point A to B and getting more anxious than us. Just nice the day before, my mom asked what paper I took that day. 0.0 *stunned* I told her I took all my papers. She didn't know I'd already finished my prelims. -.-" Not that my parents don't care. They are just so caught up with work and think I can manage on my own. Lol! That's why I seriously need someone to kick my butt and push me!! HAHA! I'm gonna miss my mom!!!!!!!! =/ Hope they have a safe trip!! =)


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 5:55:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com