Monday, January 22, 2007

Boring/busy/exciting/tiring week ahead


We sent IMH president off to Korea. So saaadd... It just ain't complete without the trio altogether! Hahaha! Life's boring w/o his racist jokes la!! Time flew by too fast sia. Bridge...popeye's chicken...more bridge...some music...then Caleb and Joshua (I think that's his name)...met the parents and relatives and friends... they're so cool! LOL! I wanna go to Korea again! ^^

My first day of work was awesome! There was a whole lot of things to rmbr...so much so I find it a hassle to type them out. Working in a cafe is not as simple as one thinks. Some really significant things I just wanna share was that 3 of my superiors were butches. 0.0!! Their nice though. Just a bit strict. I've also made really cool friends there who are waiting for O level results just like myself. One of them knows my pri sch classmate and cousin cuz they're in the same school. Anyway things have been smooth so far. I shall work hard now. Aja, Kimby!! =D I still owe people treats... LOL!

After work, I went home for a short nap, then went to NJC to meet Vien, my primary school classmate for 5 yrs. She's a maths pro and we all call her the logical one. Hehehe. She invited me to watch her play piano at a cafe. She's really quirky la....not forgetting bian tai. xP Cool person overall~ =P She told me stuffs abt some of my long lost friends. It's cool catching up. She suggested a 6Cian gathering at my place...like old times. Woot haha!~



Friendship - Something I treasure deeply...something I don't take for granted...something I try my best to keep going... (",)
Have I done something wrong? pls tell me... =/


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:00:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com