Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HAHA! What a day...


I had my first taste of working at the childcare centre (APC) and it'll probably be my first and last time there. LOL! The primary ONE kids are HYPER!!! Old people like me will not be able to take it. LOL! And I thought sec 1s were bad... The pri 2 girls were super cute though... Here's what happened... Aunty Esther called last minute and asked if I could fill in for 2 staffs on medical leave. I didn't and don't really bother about claiming my taxi fare or $6/hr pay cuz after everything, uncle Johnson took us for dinner at Ding Tai Feng and dessert at Haagen Daz!! HWUUU~~
So I finally got a job at cafe cartel and only VERY FEW trusted besties who won't come make a mess (AHEM to jon and josh) will know whr my workplace is. =D ALL THE BEST TO MOM JO AND SIS BGOH IN GETTING THEIR JOBS!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO CYCLE AND STONE AT THE BEACH TMRW~~~~~~~

THE MYTH - Jacky Chan & Kim Hee Sun


This song is recommended by GG. Not bad sia his taste! LOL! Seriously I like it especially when the Korean singer comes on. :D

TATA!!!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:32:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com