Thursday, January 18, 2007

My last week b4 starting work...


I've been thinking about...stuffs. I want to ask yet don't want to in case of some backfire. Hmmmmmm....... anyway for those who know where I'm working at, please keep it confidential, thanks.

I had a great week. Playing bridge is super addictive and a great way to kill time. The NP tour today was rather fruitful thanks to Joel. Lol! Actually I was quite surprised he would come bring us around... but I'm glad he did. ^^ HE'S GETTING FAIRER!! but he's still darker than me. LOL!! I don't think he reads my blog anyway so I'm not afraid of getting 'hoot'. Overall, I like NP environment and stuffs but I'm not too sure abt the courses yet. =/ Whatever it is, I hope I get good enough results to get me into my 1st choice. Thinking about my O level results makes my heart thump la... =S It's predicted to be released on the 28 feb. Anyway after the open hse, we went to CHR to visit MM. I took a cab and picked Garry halfway cuz it rained SOOO heavily at our area. When we got to Woodlands, the total opposite... I felt kinda delighted and carefree being back in CHR...like some lao da..LOL! -.-" I miss LOTS of teachers la...MR KOAAAA!!!! MR THANNN!!!! MS SHARIFAHHH!!! MR MORAIS!!!! sobs... So we went to vista to slack. Caught up a lil with MM. Laughed buckets of tears..lol! -.- Got hooked on bridge again... Now I need to recharge for tmrw's badminton. WOOTS!~ =D =D =D

I want to STONE on that ROCK again and again and again....


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:24:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com