Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snap!..and stuffs just happen...


It was shocking to learn abt Mr Koa's mom. She passed away at just 57 cuz of liver cancer. I remembered calling him when sch reopened and he said he was in the hospital. Could sense he was feeling down already. We visited him today at the wake (today's the last day). Poor Mr Koa must be feeling so so stressed up now. He has a 4 mth course which is quite demanding and several discipline cases on hand. Just today, there was a public canning in sch cuz of a gang fight. Tomato was there at the wake too. He's still into Maple and not married. =/ His car's air con isn't repaired yet since ONE YEAR AGO and u can even play treasure hunt inside. He fetched B low, Sebas and me to North point earlier on. He wasn't feeling well and could hardly talk yet he kept stuffing peanuts into his mouth..-.-"

Mr than: I'll just have a bit.
*POOF! One mountain of shells on the table.*
Mr Than: mouth itchy lahh..
All of us: =_________="""

Anyway life's full of uncertainties - 3 butches at work (they tell us abt their gfs and it's super interesting la). Be prepared to meet all sorts of ppl in the reeeal world. The BIG bosses came down the other day. Unfriendly bunch they are! EEE! So many of my pets died one after another. =( So many stuffs happened or are happening in school... and I heard Foo's leaving!! Then the most recent, the passing away of a loved one... *sighhh*

Putting the morbid stuffs aside, who's interested in joining the CHR alumni? It's FOC anyway. They're going to Mt. K. this June and the total cost is about $800. This is slightly more ex than previous times cuz they're taking the flight directly from SGP. Anyone interested can look for Big Ho. I can help find out which teachers are going. I know tomato is. =D Also, there's a councillor trip. Last yr's waterfall abseiling, I heard, was awesome. This yr, Mr Koa's planning some SUV (like a monster truck) travelling on jungle terrains kinda thing. Not too sure about it but it's in Msia. =D Some other news from school is that Mr Morais is leaving VERYYY soon to further his studies in Aus. Edwin, say hi to him when u get there. Lol! If I'm not wrong, both of you are gg to the same area. As many of you already know, lots of teachers have left or are leaving. Mrs Devan went to her old school, Ms Chee went to ACSi, Ms Chan went to the States (very near disneyland) to become a housewife/tai tai (according to Mr Than). Mr Hock, Mdm Koh, Mr Seah and several others are leaving. So yea, I miss sch LOADS with the exception of a few ppl there and Chinese homework. Lol! =X

I MISS MY BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:45:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com