Sunday, January 07, 2007

Time to start cracking~


I slept so peacefully the night before school reopened. When I left the house and saw everyone else in school uniform, I felt ddaaammmnnn shiok. LOL! The sec 1 orientation camp which Jo, Sebas, Edmund, Nina and myself helped out in went smoothly. I must say the juniors did a great job. But like all camps, there's bound to be sianned ppl not willing to participate. Nina rocked la! She managed to single-handedly get all the classes really RAA RAA (hyped up) EXCEPT 1-2. 1-2 this year sucks! LOL. Anyway It's a good thing none of us lost our voices. hehehe... We had lots of fun with the cheer, especially the "everybody dance now" one. Hands got very red from all the banging too. Jo taught us this wikid game:

'macaroni sing a song heya puut, heya puut, heya heya PUUT PUUT PUUT!! heya puut 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 WHAM!'...LOL! xP

Anyway, next week, I shall seriously get down to looking for a job. Those that my friends helped me find were to do with taking care of kids...something I SHOULD NOT do. LOL! Thanks a lot though! =D I don't mind working where there's food but lots of people hv advised me not to. I'm not sure whether they're afraid the food might suddenly disappear or because the job's tough. haha! What are my strengths and weaknesses?? Hmm... I will finish whatever I'm told to do. I'm a little of a perfectionist so I get things done neatly and as best as I can. I can talk nicely to people but I'm not good at persuading people. I hate standing for long hours. I don't like chinese-speaking-colleagues environment.
It's pretty hard finding a full time job for just 2 months. If possible, at least $6 per hour. Imma go call Sarah soon. She's the pro in finding jobs..muahaha! =.=
I'd prefer the hours to be fixed cuz then I know if I can plan other stuffs like meeting up with u fellas. =D BTW! Mrs Mohan wants to invite us over to her house for Hse warming. It'll be super warm with so many of us hot ppl around. HAHA! I hope it's before we get back our results!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 3:55:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com