Monday, January 01, 2007

Ushering in the new year...


WOOT! First day into the new yr. Best wishes to everyone!~ Before we knew it, 'O' levels were over, we graduated from secondary school and we managed to play pool and watch NC16 movies legally. Lots of stuffs has happened. Thinking about what's gonna happen this yr is just...WOOO! lol! But thinking about collecting my results... Eeeyer!! =| Anyway the first few hours of my new yr was... hmm... ahhh... not what I'd expected. Hee.. Spent the whole night/morning out. Everywhere was packed and stuffy and stinky. The reception was quite bad. I received laggy, broken messages. But at least I didn't have to rot at home! Anyway I hope everyone else had a great countdown! I MISS THE HOLS!! SO MANY THINGS I'D WANTED TO DO! =((( But I have to say this has been one of my best holidays! =D Anyway I was reminded of the time I went to Jo's church chalet (2005/2006 New Year). Had lots of fun there with her friends, Clint and Shanice. =P To think I'm still keeping in touch with them after one yr. Haha! And my primary school mates!! How can I forget them! Lol! It is POSSIBLE to keep in touch if only you make the effort. =) I know everyone's gonna make new friends and old friendships will inadvertently just fade away but at least try yea? Send greetings...meet up once in awhile. ^^ Lastly, I would like to psycho everyone to go to NP. LOL!! Ciao~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:59:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com